Prinxiety

Virgil's POV:

"Are you gonna play for me today?" Roman, the flute section leader says.

"U-uh.. sure," I stood up and followed him to the next room, not forgetting to get my flute out of its case.

I prop my flute up, hands and arms shaking with nervousness. I play the first 3 measures, cringing at the notes I couldn't hit. I went on, stopping just 5 measures later. 

"W-what's the s-starting note?" I ask, face flushing red. I wish I didn't have such bad memory.

"It's an A," he said, detecting my nervousness. "It's okay, I honestly can't remember this song either. I have to relearn it every year," he laughs.

I force out a small laugh, the blush from my face not going away.

I start to play again, screwing up even more. He keeps reminding me of the notes and I force myself not to start hyperventilating. 

"Just play the last measure," he says and shows me the notes when he realizes I can't remember that small measure.

I play it shakily and he smiles, "good job. I get that it's really hard but you have the gist of it so you'll be okay. Don't worry."

~How was this? (I can't do the black dots because I'm on a computer; also no photo but I want to find one where Virgil playing the flute with a blushy face because honestly, that'd be so cute)~