All Sides

Twas the night before Christmas, and all five sides, including Thomas, sat in the house, minding their business.

'The Grinch Who Stole Christmas' was playing, where the Grinch was looking very ambitious.

They were all snuggled into one another, sharing three blankets each, one watching the movie while the other was asleep.

Patton sipped from his hot coco while Virgil gazed at his Romeo. Roman blushed, catching Virgil's eye as Logan glanced at the mistletoe.

Deceit was fast asleep as Thomas scrolled through tumblr, going extremely deep.

Patton was the first to stand, being polite, he wanted to stay with them, but instead, he said, "Goodnight." He went off, shutting his door right, climbing into bed, holding the blanket tight.

Next to leave was Logan, he waved sweet dreams, his battery was low as if he were a machine.

By the time that Thomas and Deceit had left, it was almost 12 in the morning. Virgil and Roman had scooted close, Virgil watching the end of the movie while Roman was adoring.

Virgil thought the movie was boring so he stood as well, beginning to say goodnight but was cut off by the clock dinging it was morning.

Roman stood and confessed his feelings; Virgil gasped, his legs feeling like noodles so he began kneeling. He kneeled just to hug Romans' waist, revealing that he too, shared those feelings.

Roman pulled him up by his arms and hugged him tightly, feeling his heart jump and his stomach flutter, precisely.

It was a Christmas miracle, the two together, but by now they had gotten tired, and it was visible.

They headed off into separate directions, both looking back twice. Virgil smiled brightly, feeling as if he was in paradise.

And all through the night, the house was silent, not a living thing was awake, not even a giant.

•How was this? It's super hard to rhyme 😂😂 so I hope you guys enjoyed this•