Chapter 15: All My Fault

"Come on. I need to go to school." I shook Harry. "You're not going today." He groaned, turning away from me.

I laid across him. "Why?"

"'Cause I'm not taking you." He answered. I got closer to his face, although he couldn't see me, "Why?"

"I don't want to." He replied. I leaned forward, our noses touching. "Why?" I breathed acroos his face. "That's it." He flipped us, straddling my lap, attaching our lips. "Harry." I said between pecks. He hummed against my lips. I pushed his chest, "I really need to go."

"You're not going." He said slowly before rolling off of me. "You're not giving me an answer as to why. I don't care that I'm not going, I get to take this uniform off, but I want to know why. You obviously don't want me to go for a reason, what is it?"

"You know what it is. Don't make me say it." He begged. "I want to hear you say it." I said, setting a hand on his cheek, turning his face to me. "I don't want those guys near you, okay? That's why."

He snapped his head away from me. I rolled over, propping myself up on his chest. "Look at me, Babe." He didn't. "Harold!" I whined. He looked up at me, trying not to smirk. "Yes?"

"Your protectiveness is one thing I love about you. Don't think I'm going to snap at you for caring. I've never felt anyone care this much about me, and I love it.

I love the attention I get from you, and I love how I'm before everything. I love you, Harry." I said. He smiled, "I love being able to protect you, I love that I care too much for you, I love giving you all my attention, and I gladly put you before everything, I love you too, Bailey."

I connected our lips, glad that I skipped school for Harry. I probably wanted this more than he did.

He pulled me down to where I was laying on him, not just propped up on his chest. He also deepened it as well. He started it this time! That wasn't me! I went in for an innocent kiss! Everybody sees this, right?

I pulled myself further up on him, just in case, but he pulled my hips back down to his.

That's when I felt it. He was so desperate for this right now. At least, that's what a little birdy just told me.

He pulled back, "I don't want to move us along too fast, but I did want you to see it's not because I don't want to." He said, "Ever since the other day, I felt that's what you're thinking. It's not the truth. You're beautiful, and perfect, and I love you." He said, cupping my chin. 

A tear slipped from me, and looked at me surprised. "What'd I do?" I laughed, "Nothing." I blubbered, attacking his lips, again.

He chuckled against my lips, flipping us. He pulled back, pecking my lips, again, "Starbucks?" He asked, kissing my neck.

"Remember what happened last time?" I tensed. He pulled back, "My family won't be there, and I won't let him near you if he shows up, again, okay?" He asked. "Promise?"

"Promise."

• • •

So, we went to Starbucks. I got hot chocolate, again, while he got coffee this time. 

As we sat down, I heard, "Harry! Bailey? Aren't you supposed to be in school?" Liam and Zayn came walking over. 

I sighed, and Harry winked. He loves the fact that I want time alone with his as much as possible.

"Hey, lads." Harry greeted. "Boys." I nodded. "Aww, did we ruin your date." Liam squished next to me, while Zayn squished next to Harry. "Wanna make it worse?"