Chapter 26: Gone For Good

I moped around Liam's hotel room that night. I would've went with Zayn, but I didn't think that'd be good while he's trying to fix things with Perrie.

"Bailey," Liam groaned, waking up from his drunken state, "why are you here?" He asked, massaging his temples. "Harry and I kind of got in an argument. And I can't tell if it's over or not."

"Oh. I'm sorry. What happened?" He asked. "I'd rather not talk about it." I said, biting my quivering lip. "Okay." 

There was a knock at the door, and Liam flinched. "Who is it?"

"Harry! Mate, come on! Is Bailey here?" He called. Liam walked over, opening the door. "See for yourself." I looked at my lap, hiding the bags under my eyes. No matter how tired I was when I left that part, I couldn't sleep for anything.

"Bailey." Harry sighed. "You can say my name as much as you want. It doesn't change anything." I mumbled. "Look at me." I rolled my eyes but looked up.

Liam laughed, "You both look like hell." I looked at him and glared. "Thanks, Captain Obvious." 

He shrugged and smirked, "It's what I'm here for." He winked before walking out of the room, leaving me alone with Harry. 

"You want me to get you some clothes so you can change out of that dress?" He asked. I shook my head, "I'm fine."

"You didn't sleep." He stated, running his thumb under my eye. "You didn't either." I pointed out. "Well, yeah. I upset you. How am I supposed to sleep with that?"

"More like I upset you. I'm sorry I couldn't express how much I love you." I mumbled, locking my gaze on my lap again. "I know you love me, Bailey. It's just, sometimes, I feel like I'm not good enough for you."

"That's not it, Harry!" I snapped, "You're too good for me! We established that! Last night." I then walked out of the room, slamming the door, not caring that I was still in that dumb dress.

I walked to Lou's room, seeing if she had something I could wear. She asked why, and I considered lying but told her why.

"I don't have the key to Harry's room, and we're kind of in the middle of an argument." I explained. "Why are you two arguing?"

"Long story short, he feels like I don't love him. And I do. So much." I sighed. "Tell him that."

"I did." 

"We could send Lux."

"What would that do?" I asked. "He'll believe anything that little girl says." She laughed. "I don't know..."

"Worth a shot." She shrugged, "Lux!"

The little girl came bouncing in the room. "Yes?" She asked. "I need you to go tell Uncle Harry that Aunt Bailey-"

"Hold on. Aunt?" I asked. She waved me off, "-loves him so much. And say "That dress wasn't for nothing." then smile." I almost laughed. Like that's going to convince him. "I've tried the dress thing, and the tattoo, and-" I blushed.

"I knew you two shouldn't have went to Hawaii alone!" She laughed. I sat down, fiddling my thumbs, "I just don't want that to be for nothing."

"Here." She handed me some clothes, "Change. I'm going to ask Harry to watch Lux so she can say what she's supposed to. We'll talk when I get back."

"Okay." I nodded. She grabbed Lux and walked out the door. I sighed. How can he not see I love him?

I changed quickly before Lou came back. When she did, she smiled sympathetically, "How'd it all go?"