Caibidil 1

Nexa POV

"SO WHAT happened to you last week? I remember your brother pestering me at the middle of the night and to be honest with you it's so annoying af"

"Lindy don't curse at my brother" Lindy is my only best friend who's at the same age as my brother rolled her eyes.She had a short blonde hair with a purple highlights in the end of the hair,she's taller than me and has an accent when speaking considered that she was born to L.A.

"Fine just tell me what happened then"She said then sat beside me.

"Well,I go to the library last week to borrow some books for advance reading because we are still adjusting here but  forgot the time and walk at the dark alley at 9:30 in the evening.."
Lindy rolled her eyes before saying...

"You and your advance reading addiction girl you should give a break sometimes"

"Yes anyway i felt someone following me so i got scared and run then hide"

"Someone followed you!?"

"Yup luckily i dialed someone's number and that someone came to save me end of story."

"Im tellin' you Nexa stop your advance reading gosh what if the one who followed you is a rapist or worst a murderer!? Thank goodness your safe"She said then shaked me a bit.

"Yeah thanks to that guy"

"Do you know his name?"

"Who?"

"Hello the guy who save you?"

"Uhh about that I totally forgot to thank him and ask him about his name"

"You should find him"

"I will"I smiled at her then continue to walk.

"Please..save me"
I whispered as i heard someone's footstep getting nearer and nearer at my location.

"Save me..please"

"Save me..."

"Please.."

"YAH! WHO ARE YOU!?"
I flinch as someone suddenly yelled, followed by a loud crash...seems like some people are fighting against each other.

"YAH YOU---"

"TCH I should find that girl,she must be scared right now"
A deep voiced was all i can heard.

"Hello..? Uhmm anyone here?"
The voice said.

I hug myself tighter.

"Don't worry I'm the one you called accidentally,you shouldn't be afraid of me"He said and I can hint the sincerity on it.

"I-im h-ere"

"I think i heard someone"

"Im here!" I fully said.
He came at where i am sitting and to my surprised he hugged me.His not so strong men scent makes me feel comfortable at the moment making me hug him back and cried.

"Shhh you're safe now.."

"Don't cry.. I managed to kick that stalker face before he get away"

"*crying*"

"shhh..you're fine now."

Mark POV

"Yuta hyung why you didn't join us for dinner last week?"Our dolphin,Zhong Chenle said as he played to his food tch rich kid this day.

"Yeah that's kind of weird for you" Taeil hyung said.

It's lunch time do all of us decided to eat at our favorite place,the rooftop.
This is the only place we all know that we can fit, our cafeteria is too small for eighteen people in one table can you even imagine that? In addition those girls eyes who keep watching us while eating everytime makes me uncomfortable well i guess not only me.

"About that I'm really sorry guys something just came up that time"Yuta hyung explained.

"At the middle of the night? Don't tell me you have some girl last week..bad influence Yuta"Johnny teased him.

"I'm not like you"Yuta hyung said as he smacked at Johnny hyung head.

"Boom bars!" Jaemin exclaimed then gave Jisung a high five.

"Hey Mark what about you? You know what happened to you last week"

Did I already mention that I hate Haechan sometimes? Especially when he teased me ang keep blabbering about stupid things but anyway still love him.

"Shut up Haechan"I said and gave him a dead glare.

"What happened Mark?"Yuta hyung asked.

"Well you know someone dialed Mark's number at the middle of the night and ask for help and this guy immediately run outside to go at the dark alley."Haechan explained.

"And then?"

"It's a girl don't forget that part,Of course Mark help her" Lucas hyung said.

"Nice one Mark"Yuta teased me.
I just smiled but deep inside I really hope I can still see her after all....

"Mark we almost forgot to tell you"

"What is it Renjun?"

"About your plan don't worry we already handle it and do it"

"WHAT!? WHY DID YOU DO THAT?"
I stood up and shouted.

"What's the matter? You are the one who suggest it"Jeno said.

"Oh man you make her confused!"

"Her? Who? Dreams what's happening?"Doyoung asked while looking at all the dream members.

"What do you mean we just handle the thing you can't do because you're busy"There's no point for explaining I run as fast as I can.I can't let her saw what they did.I really hope she didn't opened it or else I'm doomed.

Next Chapter..

"Lindy.."

"Wh---WHO THE HELL DID THIS?"

"I DON'T KNOW"

-------

"HELP ME!"

"How can you be sure that I'll help you?"

"You help me last time I know you'll also help me this time"

"No..never"

⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛

Enjoy reading!

Vote.Comment.Follow me.