Caibidil 7

AuthorCheonsa:

I'm telling you guys the reason for this update is for me to announce that Lee Taeyong is my freakin' bias wrecker bdjbdjxbf okay this is not new since he was actually my bias wrecker when i entered the fandom and Jaemin, Chenle, Mark, Jungwoo,Taeil keep pestering my bias wrecker list lol just kidding love them all 💚but I just can't move on when he dance in public AaackKkk.

A loud ring coming from the door bell can be heard in the whole house.Yuta scratched the back of his head in annoyance,he's in a very bad mood because he got home late for hanging out with Lucas yesterday night,who the hell could be ringing his
door bell in three of the freakin' morning?Still annoyed he just grab his shirt from the bedside table and quickly get down to open the door and yes he's sleeping without a shirt on.The moment he faced the door with a frowned,he open it with a loud slam and the people outside flinch because of it.

"I'm telling you whoever you are I'm going to beat you u--" His words cut off when he was greeted with young boys none other than his friends.

"Hi hyung!" Haechan said and go inside the house followed by the others.

"Who the hell gave you permission to enter my house without asking me?"

"Hyung stop we're all friends here"
Haechan defend himself then sat in the couch.

"Haechan stop that attitude of yours if you're not my friend i already beat you up to pulp"

" Is Nexa here?"He glared at Mark when he heard that.

"Seriously? Don't tell you all go here because Mark's wants to see my sister?"

"He insisted"Chenle simply said and Yuta gave him a shocked look while Mark gave him a glare.

"I only want to go here beacause i sense something bad will happen and you all just tag along with me"Mark explained with a blank expression.

"But why this early?! Its three in the morning for pete sake! Aren't you all awared about what Lucas and the others do yesterday night?"Yuta yelled.

"Lucas hyung is wasted"Jaemin said.

"And also Jungwoo hyung,I think they sleep at the same bed"Jeno said.

"Hyung calm down you will wake her up"Jisung said tugging the arms of his hyung.Yuta sat in the couch along with everyone.He look straight to their eyes before releasing a heavy sighed.

"Do you all want anything?"

"Breakfast please"

"Seriously Haechan,I'll beat you"

"Just coffee hyung for me and a breakfast for her i think in any minute she'll wake up"
Mark said before eyeing his phone.

"Sometimes Mark hyung is so weird how did he even know about Nexa waking up---"Chenle's word cut off with a loud scream coming from one of the room in the second floor of the house.Yuta immediately go to Nexa room knowing that the scream came from it,when Yuta tried to opened the door it was locked making him to knock on it.

"Nexa,I'm here open this!"He knocked the door multiple times but she won't opened it.

"Nexa! Nexa!" The kids arrived when Yuta keep knocking the door.

"Hyung what happened?!"They asked when they saw him.

"She won't open the door"

"Don't you have a spare key atleast?" Renjun said.

"It's in the kitchen,let me get it"
He run while the others was the one knocking the door now,the whole room was now sileng but Nexa still won't open the door.When Mark walk closely at the door he make everyone stop knocking to it and says that he can handle it.

"Nexa,let me in please this is Mark"He said softly.

"Hyung,I think that won't wor---"The door suddenly opened slightly.

"C-come I-in"A shaky voice of Nexa can be heard in the slightly opened door of the dark room.Mark do what she said and locked the door after.

"Okay,I'm not saying anything"Haechan raised his hands as if he was defeated.

On the other hand before the whole scene started,Nexa woke up and look at the big window to see if the sun is already up but unfortunately she was greeted by the dark clouds.She get up in her bed because she knows that she won't be able to sleep anymore since she's fully awake now, she turn on the lights in her room before going inside the bathroom to take a quick shower when she noticed a velvet box in her bedside table.'Must be brother who put it in here' she thought when she happily opened it but regretted when she found out what's inside the box making her scream outloud.

Nexa was shocked about what she saw and start screaming non-stop while sitting at the corner,she was terrified.A velvet box which she assumed to be a present from her brother contains all of her pictures again with blood stain forming a big letter X in the centered together with a dead kitten which was stabbed multiple times it was disgusting but it was not all ended to that it also contains her picture now together with Mark yesterday with a two little note attached to it.

A velvet box which she assumed to be a present from her brother contains all of her pictures again with blood stain forming a big letter X in the centered together with a dead kitten which was stabbed multiple times it was disgusting but it was no...