Caibidil 3

"Whether you like it or not you'll come with us"

"Yah let me go!"

"No!"

"Do you heard that?"Renjun asked Chenle who's beside him which Chenle replied with..

"Yup someone's screaming outside"

"Isn't Mark?"

"But there's also a girl voice"

"Let me go!"

"Guys my sister will be here in a minute please act nicely and no funny business" Yuta said with a serious tone.Renjun and Chenle wasn't actually paying attention of whay his saying.

"Heard that Haechan?" Doyoung said and gave a meaningful look at Haechan.

"Why always me?"Heachan buried his face in his bag.

"Because you always caused us troubles"Johnny said.

"Tch"

"Can you freakin let me go!?"

Suddenly the rooftop door opened revealing Mark and a girl holding him tightly so he cannot escaped to her grip and another girl who had a troubled look beside him.Everyone was eyeing Mark for explanation but the latter won't look at the.

"Brother"Nexa said then run to her brother,Yuta to hug him tightly.

"Brother? Yuta hyung is your brother"
Haechan said and pointed at Nexa.

"Yes,Yuta is her brother"The girl with the short blonde hair said.

"Let go of my hand will you?"Mark said.

"What's happening?"Taeyong asked while glaring at girl,one of the thing he hated the most is hurting his friends and he can clearly see how the nails of the girl digged in Mark's arm.

"Brother,I need your help"Nexa said.

"Why?"

"Well,Yuta there's a psycho who put so many pictures inside of her locker this morning"Lindy explained.

"What's the big deal that's just some pictures" said Jaemin.

"For your information,yes it isn't a big deal but it is creepy af look at this" Lindy said then get the photos inside her bag that she hide earlier.Yuta scanned the pictures.
"How did that person get this?"

"I don't freakin' know"

"Lindy stop swearing" Nexa said.

"Isn't weird that you overreacted about this than her who's actually the real victim?"Taeyong said."And can you let Mark's hand go? You're hurting him,he's just a kid"

"Dude,I'm worrried about my bestfriend that's why I'm acting like this" Lindy explained and let go of Mark's hand.

"But why the three of you are together?"Jisung,the youngest asked.

"Brother he's the one who saved me,I'm asking for his help but he don't want to"

"You mean you're the girl in the dark alley?"Nexa nodded.

"Then Mark hyung why don't you want to help her again?" Jisung asked again.

"It's because once is enough and twice is too much"

"But I really need your help"Nexa insisted.Yuta tapped Mark's shoulder and smiled."Thank you Mark for saving my sister"

"Okay,I think we should all sat down and talked about this seriously" Taeil suggested.

"But hyung why should we talked about this? after all that's just some pictures maybe that's from her admirer" Renjun said.

"Renjun got some point we shouldn't overreact about this right Mark hyung?" Haechan said then smirked while Mark mouthed 'shut up' to him.

"If this thing happened again and gotten worst would you help me Mark?" Nexa said then looked at his eyes.

"I will but as of now i won't"

"Thank you"

"Don't be thankful now,I'm doing this for you Yuta hyung"

"Still"

Meanwhile inside the locker room.

"Tell me did the both of you do it!?"

"Calm down man"

"Calm down? How can I?"

"Hyung the only thing that we do is to put the letter inside her locker nothing more"

"So the pictures---"

"It's not from us"

"Who?"

"We don't know okay!?"

"I think we all should help her"

"No we don't"

"But hyung"

"We should just observed and I will leave that to you"He looked seriously at the boy who's leaning at one of the locker.

"Sure not a problem"

"And being closed to her is my job"

"Tch we all know you just want to make some move"

"Shut up"

"Okay hyung~"