Tsuna.

Disclaimer: I dont own katekyo hitnan reborn.

***KHR***

Tsunayoshi Gesso is an enigma, she can be easily forgotten and faded into someone's memories.

And she have the ability to attract strange and weird people.

Like now.

The school is big, too big.

The school is divided to many buildings and actually have a gardens and forest.

The dorm is on the west and east side, the girls and the boys. This school is completed with everything.

From Training room, Dorm, Café, Canteen, Library, Garden, Forest, everything necessary.

But that's not the point of this story.

The main protoganist of the story is running her life away from the bullies. This girl is our dear Tuna fishy.

She wear a normal length Skirt, high-thigh socks, white blouse and a black blazer and a block shoes.

Tsuna sneak inside the room, not noticing the sign.

Huff

Huff

Huff

Pant

Pant

"...."

Tsuna waited for a minutes, for her bullies to disspear.

"What are you doing"

Its a command, and she flinch. Slowly, she look behind her and saw a dem–i mean, a boy towering over her.

"...I... _______"

"What. I couldn't hear you, speak louder"

"Um....I'm...sorry"

The boy smirk, looking handsome but for Tsuna, it means danger to her.

"If you think I'll let you pass, your wrong"

'Another bully'

"I'm...really sorry....it won't happend again...so please.....let me go....?"

"Heh....as if"

And her institution ring like a church bell. Shit will definitely happen.

So, she tried to run...keyword: tried

"What do you think your doing, acting like a worm"

Her eyebrows twitch.

'I'm trying to run away from you, you devil!'

And so, with one last option, she scream. Loud.

"Rape!"

The boy accidentally step back and she took this chance to run away.

****

'That's crazy, I feel like I will definitely die if I stay any longer with that boy'

Its still lunch break, and she still have an hour to wait until lunch time is over. Unfortunately, she is trap on the back of the school. With her bullies.

'Crap...! I'm trap!'

"Dame–Tsuna, give me your lunch money"

"Yeah, and be our punching bag"

'How about....no!'

And she kick them, then run.

Well, she haven't be able to gain much distance to them since she have a short stamina.