Day 1.2

Disclaimer: I dont own katekyo hitman reborn.

***KHR***

The storm and the mist. Most of the times they dont get along, because the storm is a hot tempered one and the mist is a deceiver.

Like now.

Bel laughs maniacally as he throw and throw a lot of knives towards Fran who keep dodging, Xanxus dont see any reason to join the fight as he called is 'trash fight' so he just sit at his throne. Sleeping.

"Shishishishishishisishi--"

"--your laugh is annoying as you, fake prince."

This time, Bel throw a knives coated in storm flames and it scratch Fran in her cheeks. Making it bleed.

"Yay. the fake prince is mad now. "

With Fran annoying monotone remark and her smirk, she purposely provoked Bel.

"Let's play tag, Fallen prince."

And the chase begin. Bel with his pride trampled because of Fran, the annoying frog who insult him and dare to annoy him.

"Your dead, Fran.!"

****

Tsuna sigh, clutching her bleeding arm. She get injured hours ago while running away from a hunter.

She used the trunk of the tree as a support and continue to walk.

A pair of eyes is watching her.

A smirk in her lips as she look at her prey- Tsuna.

"I fOund YoU ~"

A shiver ran down Tsuna spin as she felt a bloodlust directed at her, she just can't pinpoint the exact location.

She speed walk.

Her institution is ringing at her head that she'll be dead if she didnt leave the area soon.

And it's right.

Boom!

Boom!

Boom!

Booogsh!

She click her tongue as a burn hit her back and she got blown away from the impact.

With a shallow breath, she focused herself to stand as she need to stay away, now.

Giggle.

"I finally found you, Kuro~"

****

Tsuna POV:

What the hell is this girl talking about? I don't know any name Kuro, and if she's talking about me, Kuro is not my name.

"Staying silent, I see~"

She giggle again, her presence is quite cold, literally. Her giggle and words send shiver down my spin.

Then...the bloodlust I felt earlier is from hers?!

Shit...

"Time to take you back to Papa, Kuro. He can still forgive you if you went back with us."

"I'll ....Kur...o--...my daug..hter ...you'll do....I'll say."

Pa...pa?