Day 2.2

***KHR***

Normal POV:

The battle for the second day of tournament ends with Tsuna's group passing for the next day event.

Though, Luce have a great headache because of the fight.

Viper use her mist flames to rewrite the fight in everyone memories.

The fight ends with Tsuna stabing Luke's legs and Luke gave up and surrender.

Its such a mess.

Its rest time already but they couldn't afford to sleep, not when something is bugging their mind.

So many thoughts and questions, like how can Tsuna did it? Tsuna seems different, Tsuna is not like that, and Tsuna is a brutal person, Is Tsuna that they knew is still the same? what happend to Tsuna's eye?

So many questions left unanswered and one person will not back down until he get his answer.

"Just who are you, Dame–Tsuna"

[Time skip]

Tsuna look at the mirror infront of her. Her eyes is not the same chocolate honey one, instead it is a sunset one.

She never feel so happy before.

"I...I'm...finally free..."

She touch her face, her lips and cheeks. She have an insane smile on her face that it didnt suit her angelic face at all, it look sinister.

With a hand stretch forward, as if asking a person to take her hand, "Dont worry my sweet Tsuna.... I'll avenge you for what they done to us. I'll make sure that they will rot in hell"

With one last smile, she walk herself out of the room.

Fran POV:

Right after the battle ended, Boss gave his order to observe Tsuna. I know a storm is brewing because that's person is not Tsuna, and I prefer if she didnt make an contact to me because what's in the past is need to be buried and should never be open up again.

But I have an inkling feeling that a dam will be broken and thing will be spilled sooner or later. But I prefer if it's never.

"Shishishi~ that's the person we've been fighting all along when the peasant is out right. Shishi, I wonder where is the real Tuna-fish"

I suddenly halted from walking.

Thud.

"Damn frog! Dont suddenly stop walking"

This presence... She can't be in the school ground. Viper-nee will surely be able to notice her if she is realising her aura like that.

'Fran...'

Ah.

As I thought. Ofcourse she will be able to invade my mind and connect it to hers.

"I'll be running an errand, I'll go now, Fake fallen prince."

And I locate her flames and vanish into a clouds of mist flames.

'Fran...I need your help."

She's in the garden, wearing our school uniform.

"What is it."

Even in my monotone voice, I couldn't help but feel smug to rub this to that pineapple master of mine.

"Fran...I need you to save someone..."

"Why are you speaking in my mind, did something happend to your voice."