Peter Parker x Chubby!Reader

Pairings: Peter Parker x Chubby!Reader

Warnings: None!

Request: I was wondering if I could request a Peter Parker x reader where she is kinda chubby and quiet around others but when she's with peter she's very loud and talkative and he just falls in love with her? 

A/N: I kind of forgot about the events of civil war and so Steve's here. Let's pretend the Peter got his internship for getting caught by Tony and the team for being the 'friendly neighborhood Spiderman' and got unofficially recruited. Tony's here to keep tabs on him and make sure that he doesn't do anything stupid just like in Spiderman: Homecoming.

Y/n knocks on Peter's apartment door while humming quietly to herself, she and he had a study session planned for this evening. No internship work tonight. That's what he had promised. She bounces on her heels as she waits for someone to answer the door and when they don't she frowns and tried again, this time knocking a bit harder. 

After a few moments, the door opens and May peeks her head out, she smiles widely when she sees Y/n standing on the other side of the door. "Hi, I didn't know that you were coming over this evening."

Y/n nods and smiles, stepping into the apartment when May allowed it. "Peter and I are supposed to study tonight."

May pauses and glances at Peters door, "Tonight?"

Y/n looks up from shrugging her jacket off, pausing. "Is there something wrong? He promised that we'd do it."

May presses her lips together into a frown and rests her hands on her hips, "Did he?"

"Yeah, he said no internship stuff tonight." Y/n sighs and pulls the jacket back on. "Should I just leave?" She asks softly, shooting a glance at Peter's bedroom door.

"No." May shakes her head and takes your hand, pulling you towards her and spinning you around so that she could pull off your jacket. "It's just... Mr. Stark is here, with him."

"Oh?" Y/n inquires, crossing her arms.

"I didn't know that Mr. Stark came here."

"He doesn't," May murmurs, "usually. This is only the second or third time."

"I wouldn't want to impose, I'm sure it's important."

"Please, stay." That was not May. Y/n's eyes widen at the familiar voice, the one shes forced to listen to during gym and all her other classes at some point. Grimacing, Y/n looks up to see the friendly face of no one other than Captian America.

She swallows nervously, glancing at May who could only give her a sympathetic look. "O...kay." Y/n sits down at the table and internally groans when he does the same. 

"You're friends with Peter I take it?"

"Yeah..." Y/n avoids looking into his eyes, nervous to see how he might be looking at her. She instinctively pulls her shirt away from her soft belly and hunches over slightly trying to hide herself from him. 

"I'm sorry if we derailed any kind of plans." You see a hand stick itself out in front of you, you follow it's arm until you're looking up at him. "My name's Steve."

A laugh gets stuck in her throat as she takes his hand to shake it, of course, she knew his name. "I'm Y/n," Y/n replies quietly, giving him a faint smile. 

"Would you like something to eat, Y/n?" May asks, pulling her attention from the very keen eyes of the 'Cap' or Steve.

She blinks up at May and shakes her head quickly, mustering up a quiet and weak, "No thank you."