Chapter 1

A/N: ok putting this out there that idk how to refer to Obi-wan's hair colour so it'll be referred to as ginger/brown. That is all. Please enjoy ^^

The Duchess awaited the Jedi's arrival at the docks with her daughter by her side. She was considering if asking Obi-wan to do this was still a good idea but she came to the conclusion that it's either that or loosing her daughter to the dark side, eventually.

As Satine's mind was still in conflict with itself, Obi-wan's ship landed in front of them with him emerging from the ship just moments later. No matter how many times she saw him she was always glad, he was still handsome and still very kind, hence why she still had feelings for him but she had to come to terms that they were never meant to be, after all.

"Master Kenobi, I'm glad to see you made it here safely," she said smiling as he gave her a bow. "It's lovely to see you, as always, Satine," he replied while his eyes caught the sight of the girl by her side. Satine took note of this and decided to make introductions short. "Obi-wan, this is my niece, do introduce yourself dear," she said catching Annabella's attention.
"Greetings, I'm Annabella Kryze the Duchess' niece and heir of Mandalore," she spoke as clearly as her mother.

Sometimes she wished she could introduce herself as her mother's daughter but she knew this was impossible, she knew this had to be hidden. However, sadly, this dream still lingered in her mind every now and then.

"Bella this is General Obi-wan Kenobi of the Republic who is also a Jedi Master," Satine said as she gestured her hand gently towards Obi-wan who bowed to her. "Jedi," she mumbled but no one else could hear it. She has heard of Jedi, the peacekeepers of the galaxy, yet she didn't know much about them. After she noticed she was force sensitive, at a young age, she began her research on Jedi which proved to be difficult since she could never find any information. She wondered if her father was a Jedi but never asked her mother, her mother avoided the subject when she could actually, so Bella never asked anything.

As she realised she was silent for too long she spoke. "It's a pleasure Master Jedi," she paused for a moment before speaking again "I've never thought you'd knew a Jedi, Auntie," she said. She called her mother Auntie with some shame at the taste of the word, she hated calling her that and she always seemed hurt by it too. "Obi-wan happens to be an old friend of mine," Satine replied trying not to look too hurt. "Indeed," stated Obi-Wan "and it's a pleasure to meet you too my lady."

Obi-wan examined the young girl, she looked just like Satine except her cheeks were a little fuller and her hair matched his fiery brown. She didn't look like a typical Mandalorian as most had bright light blonde hair, like Satine. She was looking down most of the time so a glimpse at her eyes was difficult but they were a nice shade of blue from what he could tell. The top of her dress resembled a Jedi tunic, he had to admit, but the sleeves were fitted to her arms and the garment was a dark blue, like Satine's, the dress also was beige like his own garments. The skirt was very flexible and flew in the wind from what he could tell from his short observation.

Obi-wan was walking beside Satine with Bella following behind them to give them some space. She was quite nervous about meeting General Kenobi as she never met a Jedi before and didn't know how to act, so she decided to make herself invisible when possible yet she knew she couldn't do it forever.

"You see Obi, as I've said before, Bella is Force sensitive yet it never seemed too hard to control until now. I'm afraid she might loose herself if this continues. This is why I'm asking you for help," Satine said with desperate eyes.
"So you would like me to teach her," he said putting it plainly. "Yes, just how to control the Force though, she will not become a Jedi Obi, I beg of you, help her," she finished glancing back at her beloved daughter, who wasn't listening to them as she already knew why the Jedi was here.