Chapter 8

Obi-wan went into an unusual state of panic, Bella was gone. Yet after a moment he realised her force signature was somewhere else in the temple, but it was in such a state that, she was either sleepwalking or, somehow, moving while meditating.

Meanwhile, Bella was being guided by the Force, uncontrollably. She had no idea why she was walking, all she knew is that she was going somewhere she needs to be. When she opened her eyes she was in a room, it looked like it had no windows or doors but she had to get there somehow. It looked just like in her dreams, even the box was in front of her. The box! She noticed, it did in fact look just like her dreams, she actually wondered if she was sleeping.

She looked around the room, it was small and square and the only thing there was that box. She heard a voice from the Force telling her to open it, that it was her destiny to save them, but she didn't know who them was! Her hand was on the box, nervously, she wanted to open it. "Chosen, you are," a voice said behind her. Her head immediately flicked to the source of the voice. It was a small, green alien that looked like age got the better of him considering his cane. "Master Yoda, I am," the old Jedi said walking in through the camouflaged door. She stood in silence and took her hand off the box. "Master Yoda, why am I here? What's in this box that's called me for years and haunted my dreams?" She asked in a plea-like manner, she was desperate to know.

She had no idea who she was, why she was like she was like this and why she always felt that box calling her in her dreams! "Please, I need to know," she begged.

The old Jedi examined her and pointed his walking stick towards the box, "open the box then, you must," he answered, smiling at her as he knew all the answers she asked for but knew, that she had to find it out on her own. Even if it was cruel, it was the will of the Force.

Bella turned towards the box again but suddenly stopped as Master Kenobi ran into the room. His mouth was open in surprise seeing Master Yoda encouraging Bella to open one of the most sacred Jedi artefacts. "Master Yoda? Bella?" He asked in surprise, as they both turned towards him. "Found the room, the young one has," Yoda announced, trying to calm the shocked Jedi. "How?" He asked, no one except for the council knows where it is, and Bella looked down, Yoda, being wise and taking it as a cue to speak replied, "visions."

They both turned to look at Bella, Yoda once again pointed his walking stick at the box. Bella turned and knelt down to the box, shakily putting her hands on the little wooden container. She took a deep breath and opened it, the voice that's been calling her in her dreams for so long was nothing more than some kind of metal handle, no longer than 7-8 inches. She examined it, still kneeling in front of the box, it had a button.

She pressed it and a beam of white light extended itself from the handle, looking like a sword. "A lightsaber?" She asked,quietly, puzzled. "This isn't just any lightsaber," Obi-wan said, "it's known among Jedi as the white-saber." Bella turned it off and looked at the 2 Jedi, that little statement explained nothing. "A powerful lightsaber, it is. A twin, it has, the dark-saber," Master Yoda explained sensing the young girl's confusion. "I've heard of the dark-saber. Death Watch has it, a Mandalorian made it years ago, before the Civil War, then it was stolen from the Jedi temple," she said, remembering her cousin Korkie telling her after a history lesson. "Yes. Separately, they're powerful but with limitations. You see those lightsabers choose their owner, not the other way around. If both lightsabers choose the same person, they're the symbol of perfect balance, a power with no limits. Not dark, not light but a shade of grey. So someone who is fully good or fully bad can't have them. They have to be aware that they're both," Obi-wan added, looking at Bella slightly worried. "Are they both made by Mandalorians?" She asked. Master Yoda nodded, "Mandalorian made, they are. Mandalorian Jedi since then, there were not."

Bella nodded, she understood completely. But now she was scared, what would her mother think about that lightsaber. Her mother was getting her to follow in her pacifistic footsteps. "How come I'm Force sensitive then? If there wasn't a Mandalorian Jedi in centuries it shouldn't be very likely," she asked looking up at the Jedi Masters.

Yoda knew the answer to her question, he knew who her father was, but her father and Bella didn't have a clue. "Your father, Force Sensitive, he is," Yoda said, and looked at Jedi who, despite being very clever and wise, wasn't catching on. He still thought Satine had a child with someone else. He still grieved a long gone relationship that he could never get back.

A/N: sorry for the slow update I had a lot of work to do and couldn't find time to write. Hope you enjoy tho ^^