abortion

vvv serious topic so idk um trigger warning? idk

im pro-choice. 230%. i respect everyone's opinions on this as it is a very serious topic and has always been relevant. my view is, it should be the mother's choice. i can see how pro-life'ees can see how it's 'murder' and i think that's the main reason they are so strong about their views. the latest someone can get an abortion is usually up to 24 weeks, after the 24 week mark, the only reason a woman would be allowed to abort, is if there is problems with the baby medically or if there's a severe life risk against either the mother or baby. only at the eighth week of being pregnant, the baby is considered a fetus which means, previously it was only an embryo. not a human.

now to the less scientific side, and the more touchy, serious side of the topic,

rape.

there's many reasons why a woman would want to abort. it ranges from, incest to being underaged, to the health and well-being of the mother and or baby.

personally, whenever i think of reasons why someone would abort, i think of rape. even though that's a rare motive out of the hundreds out there are, i still think of it being the number one reason why.

if the motive was because of rape, then i guess that the victim would not want to live with a constant reminder of the traumatic experience that they went through (as harsh as it sounds), or, because they just simply don't want to have a baby with a rapist and eventually have to tell that baby that their father is a rapist.

i also think that any woman who decides that they want to keep the baby even though the circumstances must be extremely difficult, is beyond brave.

nobody else should decide the choice that the woman makes. nobody else should ever get a say in the choice I guess unless it's the partner. they should be able to say that they aren't comfortable with giving birth and having a baby for their own reasons and people, I think should learn to accept that.