Chapter 10 Declaration Of Love

At some point or another, you ended up back in your room (becuaseiamlazyandwanttomoveon)

Your Pov

No! No! No! How I could I've done it! You did. Why did I do it then? We don't have any answers for you.  I groan throwing my mask at the wall. I put an uneasy fear into everyone, but Medic and caused a ceasefire to be put up. I wasn't going to leave my room, not any time soon. I fell to my knees, muttering no over and over again.

This was only the second day and still I have nothing. Not a thought or clue on what to do. I didn't want to go out again and do what I did before with the Blu Medic. I just wanna be with my Medic, but why is this so hard? This shouldn't be so difficult! I still want to fight... I sighed sitting properly and puling my knees into my chest. We- NO! I want to think about this on my own, please? Alright.

I whined pushing my hair out of my face. "Why do I have to be like this..." I mumbled looking around my room, my eyes settling on the red unicorn. I reached onto the night stand to grab a lighter. "Just... Fire..." I mumbled finely grabbing one without seeing which one it was. I lit the flame, staring at it. The only good thing about this, was fire helped me keep my sanity every now and then...

The little pink flame danced. It was so relaxing. I must've been staring at it for a few hours, when I heard a knock on my door I finely took notice that it was getting dark. "Come in...." I said closing the lighter. It was Medic, he brought food with him. My stomach growled just at the sight of the plates. 

"I figured you'd be hungry, Meine Liebste" He said closing the door behind him before giving me a plate.

"Thank you...." I Mumbled before starting to eat. I watched him out of the corner of my eye. He sat on my bed and we ate in silence, however if was pleasant at the same time. You need to talk with him. What? A new voice? Yes I'm new. Just talk with him. Well...alright. "Me-medic?" More stuttering, great...

"Ja?" 

Breathe. "I..um..." I sighed setting the plate down. I could sense him looking at me. Breath. Alright, deep breath... Tell him how you feel. "I love you Medic." I looked at him, he seemed a bit surprised. He wasn't expecting me to say that, was he? No he wasn't. Keep going. I pounced at hug him. He dropped his plate. It shattered hitting the floor. I had him in a vice grip and I wasn't letting him go. "I'm not usually certain of myself and I could always snap in an instant, but I know I love you! No matter what I may say or do, now matter how stupid I act... I love you." Good girl.

Medic's Pov

I put a hand on her back. Sche twitched at mein touch and somehow her grip got stronger. Ha, love? No vonder I vas so vorried about her... "Farulein?" Sche twitched again, looking up at me vith vide eyes. So cute.. I cupped her cheek vith mein free hand. "I love you too, Meine Liebste" Sche blushed und smiled. I kissed, her pulling her closer. Sche relaxed her grip on me. "I'll alvays love you."

~Fin

...Maybe

---------------------------

I know tis short but I'm running thin on ideas. so ya know.. Fightme and i really...KIDNA SORTA WANT IT TO END HERE..but the pressure of being better at writing makes me want to continue...maybe...ima try hard.

SO. More to come! and I'm going to be working on a Spy x Sniper!Reader. So.. you know... look out for it. 

*Spy craps my way outa here*