Chapter 11 Snowy Vacation

Ahem.. two side notes..

Firsly, I wrote the last two paragraphs while watching the ending of the og Disney's sleeping beauty.

Secondly, During a previous version of this chapter Scout had at some point said to the reader "You're looking awfully thirsty there toots~"IHADTOTELLOFTHISBECUASEITWASTOPERFECTOFALINEFORSCOUT

So let's begin!

----------------------

Author's Pov

Several months had passed since that incident with the Blu Medic. The first snow fall had arrived and just as it had everyone was allowed vacation for a few months. Everyone was happy about that. Well everyone except you. Really you didn't have anyone to go home to, so you spent the week leading up to everyone getting to leave held up in your room.

Your Pov

I sighed, watching the little fire I made in my room. A bright Pink flame....So lovely... "Pyro." Klaus called before opening my door. I didn't look away from the fire, but I could see him out of the corner of my eye. He closed the door. "(Y/n)?" He asked walking over to me

"Yes?" I spoke quietly, still not shifting my gaze. He sat down next to me putting his arm around me. I smiled while we sat silently till the fire burned out.

"Vere do you plan to go, Meine Liebste?" He asked kissing my cheek.

I shrugged "I don't know... There's really not any place to go to.." I mumbled putting my head on his chest.

"Do you vant to come vith me?" He asked petting my hair.

I smiled "Sure." So much better then wondering around, waiting to be called back to work.

---(Happy early Weihnachten, go look it up you uncultured swine)---

Only a week had passed since I left with Klaus to Germany and this was a lot more comforting then I thought it would be. All the holiday festivities were very reminiscent of home. (you know damn well I went and looked up German holiday traditions. I will be accurate.) This was very enjoyable, happiest I've been around this time of year since...well, I don't remember when.

Currently I was left alone and was eating literally every bit of sweets that made it into the apartment. However I wasn't entirely alone. Archimedes was trying to peck at the cookies I had. "Archimedes stop. You'll get fat." I mumbled trying to gently shoo the little dove away. He didn't want to listen, cooing and shifted around on my arm. I huff "Fine." I mumbled letting him have a little. He seemed pleased with that and flew back to his little perch happy with what I let him have. I shook my head. This little bird was crazy some times, but he was entertaining to watch.

I sighed getting up off the floor. All the cookies were finely gone, however there was chocolate...No, no no, stop. I groaned and nodded to no one but myself. "it's cold, Archimedes." I say looking at the little dove. He cooed and fluffed his wings looking at me. "Do you want some fire??" He cooed again and flew back to me, finding his spot on my shoulder. "Alright." I mumbled gently rubbing his chest and he leaned into my hand with nearly all his weight. 

"Silly bird." I smirked a little, walking to the bedroom. I sighed getting Archimedes to move onto my hand so I could put him on the little nightstand. He started at me while I sat on the bed. He happily flared out his wings once when I pulled out my lighter. I smiled and lit the flame. He immediately pulled his wings back to his body staring just a intently as I did at the flame. He cooed shifting around staring. It was cute. 

I twitched when the flame suddenly went out. there wasn't a draft, I didn't breathe on it, and Archimedes wasn't flapping his wings. The dove was as surprised as I was that the fire went out. He jumped a few times, making annoyed sounds. I groaned and tried to relight flame, but nothing. The lighter burned out. "Damn it..."  I mumbled.