Chapter 10

(Kevin's POV)
My alarm went off and i quickly got out of bed. I took a shower and put my clothes on. I ate breakfast. I grabbed my keys and my phone ad headed to my car.

I turned the engine on and I headed to the park.

(Jennie's POV)

I took a shower and looked through my closet.

"What should I wear"

I grabbed a pink booty shorts and a short top.

I curled my hair. I know we are going to the park but I still want to be beautiful for Kevin.

I have a crush on him and now I think he does to I mean who doesn't.

I grabbed my house keys and my phone and asked my brother to drop me off.

(Carmen's POV)

I know (Y/N) likes Kevin she told me.

I decided to take her to the park so she can see Kevin and jenni.

I know I sound like a horrible person but hey I like Kevin too and I won't let my BFF have him.

I grabbed my phone and headed to (Y/N) house.

After 15 minutes of walking I finally arrived. I noticed that Kevin's park isn't there. I guess he's already at the park.

I knocked on the door. my bae opened it.

"Good afternoon bae what was the emergency yesterday"

Shit "ummm...its...umm kind of...personal"

"Oh ok" she hugged me I hugged her back.

"Lets go to the park"

"Sure Carmen let me get my phone and the keys"

"Ok"

She came back and we walked to the park.

(Kevin's POV)

I waited for her on the bench. I felt someone kiss my cheek. I turned to look who it was. it was not (Y/N) it was Jenni

"Hola Kevin I'm here"

"Umm...hola Jenni"

I'm confused I thought (Y/N) was coming.

"Don't just sit there babe lets go for a walk"

"Oh ok"

We walked around the park. She kissed my cheek like 30 times. we holder hands the whole time so it won't be awkward.

She got a phone call but she ignored it.

"Aren't you going to answer it"

"Nah it's no one important babe" she hugged me and kissed my cheek. we headed to the river.

The whole way I thought about (y/N). why didn't she come. why is Jenni here acting weird. I'm just acting like that with her so it won't be awkward and get mad.

We sat by the river and started to chat.

(Your POV)

We arrived at the park. Finally.

We were talking about next year. We are going to be seniors ^.^

"Hey (Y/N) isn't that Kevin" she pointed at him.

He was with a girl. Jenni. he's with Jenni. Carmen was right. Kevin doesn't like girls like me. I mean look at me then look at her. she's way beautiful that me and popular.

They're holding hands. she said something then she hugged him and kissed him in the cheek.

I couldn't take it no longer. I know he isn't my boyfriend but it still hurts I have feelings for him.

"Yeah it is him hey lets go grab some ice cream"

"Sure lets go"

I can't believe myself. She's right.

(Carmen's POV)

It worked. She sad.

"Are you ok (Y/N)"

"Huh yeah I'm fine"

"He isn't your type (Y/N)"

"You are right" she hugged me and I hugged her back. I smiled at myself

(PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT🐑)