Chapter 29

(your pov)

Kevin is coming over in a few mins. I decided to take a shower. I grabbed my towel and walked to the restroom

                    (Kevin's pov)

I walked to my babes house. I'm a little early but who cares haha. She gave me a spare key. I opened the door and walked in.

I walked towards her room. When I was in I heard the shower going. I guess she's taking a shower.

She walked out and when she saw me she screamed and u covered my eyes.

"Kevin!" I still had my eyes covered.

"perdoname babe"

she laughed "it's alright just dont look yet"

after a few minutes she finally said I can look.

She sat next to me. "Kevin no viste nada verdad"

I lied "nop" I did see bur not everything hehe.

"listo ya nuestro parents are already at the park along with our sibblings and friends"

"ok"

We got up and we headed to the park.

                       (your pov)

I can't belive he saw me naked. Well he said he didn't but still.

....

We are at the park and we saw our parents and friends.

we walked towards them.

"hola ama" I hugged my mom.

"k es lo k nos kieren decir"

I showed them the ring

"are you getting married sis" My sister yelled at me

I laughed "no ermana Kevin asked me k sea su novia"

Our parents and our friends congratulated us. Of course except for Harry and Carmen. Harry looks hurt and angry. Carmen already knew we were dating.

...

After all that shit. We went home and went to sleep

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT

(sorry for not updating as much as I used to. I'm not getting as mucn inspiration as I used to. and the other problem is I'm having serios writers block.)