(You look shabby, too.) Female Awoken X Male!Warlock!Reader

"Guardian?"

Too loud. Let me go back to sleep.

"Guardian!"

My head hurts. Stop yelling.

"Eyes up, guardian."

?"

His eyes shoot wide open, a massive coughing fit erupting from his mouth as his vital systems restarted.

"I know you've been dead a long time, but we need to move. Get up!"

The voice was coming from a small, star shaped floating machine.

"Who...who are you?"

"I'm your ghost. We have time for introductions later, if we survive the Fallen. We need to get inside the wall."

What wall?

Oh.

The newly living male stared at the massive, rusted wall stretching across as far as the eye could see.

Still weak, he could only maintain a steady jog as he made his way to the wall and slipped inside, creeping past Fallen enemies.

"Look, over there! Grab that rifle."

Taking the ghosts advice, he picked up the ancient gun. Hopefully, it would still work.

With a lot more confidence, the Warlock made his way through the Wall, killing any Fallen that got in his way.

Then, it got bad.

Finding a ship had been easy. Clearing out the mass of Fallen? Not so much.

"You're a warlock, (Y/N),so use the power you have to take them all out at once! You can do it!"

He felt a charge in the palm of his hand, thick purple energy coalescing into a heavy, swirling ball of Void energy.

"A Nova bomb on the first try? Not what I had in mind, but throw it!"

And throw it he did, the ensuing explosion effectively decimating the Fallen forces.

Then he flew away from the Cosmodrome and Russia, headed to the Tower.

~~~~~<~~~~~<~~~~~>~~~~~>~~~~~>~~~~~

  By the time the Warlock had made it, the other Guardians had heard about it, and even a few cute ones gave him a wave. One in particular, with armor and weapons as raggedy and old as his, was a very cute Awoken girl , as Ghost had told him. She had luscious and  thick, fluffy silver hair, beautiful golden eyes, and lots of dark purple lipstick.

"Who's she?"

"How am I supposed to know? Go talk to her."

Swallowing back nervousness, (Y/N) jogged up to the Cutie from the reef.

"Uh...excuse me...would you mind helping me out on a mission? If that's not too troubling. I mean, I just got here and I honestly have no idea what to do."

She gave him a quick once over, her golden eyes making him squirm.

"I just got here too. I wouldn't mind having a helper either."

Step one:complete.

It turned out she was a perfect partner for him.

In his travels, (Y/N) learned all about her, including her name,(Lamni) her favorite color(orange), and her favorite way to as kill members of the Hive(a good old Fist of Havoc).

The two of you were tossed around the solar system, taking on Fallen, the Hive, Vex, Cabal, and even a Machine God.

But he wasn't that tough.

Your bond had grown stronger, and your powers as well.

Finally, having trekked through the Black Garden and defeating the Vex God once and for all, it happened.

Laminate and (Y/N) were sitting close together on the Outpost in the Reef, their hands entwined and leaning on each others shoulders.

"What next?"

Lamni turned towards him, her still fluffy hair smelling like machine oil and peppermint.

"This."

She grabbed the collar of his jacket and smashed her plump lips against his, her purple lipstick not smudging in the slightest. It slowly got more heated, with the Awoken girl tossing a leg over his waist and poking her tongue into his mouth.

After a long while, they finally broke for air.

"That was defiantly worth it."

"Worth what?"

"Almost dying."

Lamni laughed.

"But you did die. Once."

"Whatever."