(Dont let them take me, too.) Female Awoken X Male!WarlockReader -part 2

(Long title. Takes place during the Taken King)

It had been a few months of peace. Pity it didn't last longer. Your previously shabby armor had gotten a lot of upgrades, as had your armory. So had Lamnis.

"You know.." she yawned. The Awoken squeezed her eyes shut as she stretched. The two of you were in your ship, flying out to Phobos to investigate a distress signal from the Cabal.

"What?" (Y/N) replied, turning his chair around. The glow of the warp speed bathed everything in a rainbow light.

Lamni struggled up and walked over, sitting in his lap. "I think I should give you a reward, for helping me out for so long. You remember when we first met? I thought you were so cut-"

"I can hear you, you know." (Y/N)s ghost piped up from the back of the ship, where he was doing matenince. The two of you looked at him, shocked.

"Ignore him." She whispered in your ear, about to kiss you when you came out of the warp speed.

It was chaos.

"What the hell is going on?" The Awoken peered out the window. But before she could get a good look, you were teleported out of the ship and placed on Martian ground.

Zavala spoke to the two Guardians through the comms, but (Y/N) couldn't really hear over the sound of gunfire. The two made it into the shattered cabal base; and it was shocking.

Lamni poked at a puddle of extrademensional goo on the floor. Eris commented about something you didn't want to hear ever again, and you continued on.

As (Y/N) and Lamni went up a ramp, they saw Cabal soldier being...taken.

"What the hell was that?" Lamni stepped over another puddle, and they continued on. The two guardians made their way into a large, circular room.

Then someone appeared. A massive, Ethreal Head formed, its voice guttural and deep.

"LIGHT! Give your will to ME!"

(Y/N) and Lamni watched in horror as massive orbs of black energy formed, slowly swelling and suddenly bursting. From them were warriors covered in the same black energy, and they began firing at them.

The two took care of them soon enough, and something else appeared. It was an Ogre, but it had been taken. It was twice as large.

The hive monster bellowed and shot it's purple eye beam, sending the Guardians scrambling. But they used their light in accordance; and the monster was defeated.

The two scrambled to escape, and they rushed to outside, where the Cabal were being slaughtered. (Y/N) had been wounded, and Lamni protected him the best she could.

Then it became worse than he could ever imagine.

Lamni brushed her shoulder against a tiny, pulsing orb of Taken energy. And it tethered her.

"(Y/N)! Help me!" She cried out. She was being taken. The Warlock grabbed her around her shoulders and pulled with all of his might, but she was being dragged into the darkness.

Lamni leaned in and gave him one last kiss, her famous purple lipstick leaving a mark.

And she was gone.

(Y/N) left, tearing off his helmet and slamming it onto the dash of his ship.

And he cried.