| ONE | (JAGUARS POV.)

Jaguar flicked her vibrant green eyes open.
She was surrounded by exotic trees, odd plants, and misty sprits that flared out at her. And weird smells. She hopped up, and looked around.
A rotten mango plopped down inform of her, she kicked it.
Soil popped her head up.
Soil took her deep brown eyes, and looked around. She was obviously taking in the exotic place as Jaguar did. Soil popped up, and started inspecting everything.
Piranha flitted her eyes open, and stood up.
Canopy did the same.
These girls had never seen this crazy place. These odd plants. Odd animals, and misty sprays erupting from the jungle. Or weird colored frogs that hopped along in the trees. Or toucans that flapped their vibrant wings, and squeaked. They had never seen multi-colored birds that flew around, or mangos and cocoa beans.
They're whole life, they lived in a lab.
Where they had done tests to prove their intelligence, strength, and bravery.
Jaguar was in a yellow tank top, brown shorts, and tall boots. A camouflage backpack was settled on her backpack, and stood up. Her ears twitching, and her tail flicking.
Canopy smiled. "I LOVE this place! I wanna climb some trees! I wanna find cool animals!" Before anyone could say anything, Canopy darted up a tree.
"Niceeee WETTTTTTTTTTT FRAGRANTTTTTT SOILLLLLLLL!" Soil screamed, rolling around in a patch of dirt. Suddenly, a zap hit her body.
Soil was gone.
"Didn't take long, did it?" Jaguar laughed.
"Nope, not at all!" Piranha smiled.
Jaguar saw a piece of paper, and picked it up.
It read:
"One down. Three to go, find the lost city of the jungle, and you may find help there." Jaguar read aloud.
"Which is where?" Canopy asked.
"I guess we start looking..." Piranha mumbled, and started walking.
Jaguar started walking behind her.
Canopy skipped along.
A small treehouse came into view.
An old lady popped her head out. "oOoH wE hAvE a FeW fRiEnDs DONT wE!!" She screamed.
They ran.
After hours of walking they came across a village.
Canopy ran in, despite the screams of Jaguar and Piranha.
They ran in after her.
They saw Canopy on the ground, giggling, and a very peppy, athletic boy with her, smiling. He helped her up, a grin plastered on his face.
Canopy smiled, and ran over to Jaguar and Piranha.
"Guys!! This is Treefrog!" She jerked her finger in the athletic boys direction, and he walked over.
"Hey there!" He shook their hands.
Jaguar felt EXTREMELY awkward. "Hello there.."
Piranha smiled. "Hello, Mr. Sport!"
He shifted a snake on his shoulders, almost cry-laughing. Jaguar tried thinking of something else, and then saw Canopy's smile shift into a stressed look.
"Canopy! What's wrong?" Jaguar asked.
"I liked him! But he likes YOU!" She flicked her head in his direction, who was glancing Jaguars way, looking at the row of teeth along her neck, smiling.
"Oh, him? Kiddo, he likes EVERYONE! Don't worry, he's just a peppy guy." She walked off.
She stretched, and walked over.
"Treefrog, wanna race?" Jaguar already knew she was going to win.
"Sure!" He smiled.
They both had competitive smiles, and raced off.
Jaguar was running as fast as she could.
The wind pushing her face, ears, and tail in its force. Hopping over rocks, and poisonous plants. Kicking up fresh soil. Hopping over animals. They rounded back, and Treefrog was out of breath.
"Hah! Beat ya!" Jaguar smirked.
"O-One-."
"Wow," He yelped. "YOU'RE AWESOME! THAT WAS...ARE YOU HALF BIONIC?!"
"I'm half jaguar actually." She smiled.
He shook her hand. "You're gonna outrun a cheetah, one day."
Piranha rolled her eyes, then hopped in front of him.
"Listen up, Hot Boy. Do you have any tree-houses, or something we can stay in?" She almost puked at the "Hot Boy" part.
He nodded.
"Follow me." He smiled, as they ducked under some vines.

(Jaguars POV)
I was fast asleep.
Until he came.
Something prodded me, and I heard his voice:
"Jaguar! Jaguar, wake up!"
I rolled over, and hopped out.
He had a big grin across his face, he held his hand out.
"Follow me, My Lady." His eyes were almost glowing. I took his hand, smiling. He was so sweet. Did I like him? I'm not sure anymore. He's sweet, thoughtful, funny, intelligent. What was I missing?
We dashed through the moonlight dappled jungle, misty sprays emitting from the jungle. We screeched to a halt, and rounded a corner.
Finally, we stopped.
I gasped.
In front of me, I saw glowing beautiful plants. Fireflies flitting about. A tranquil lake, and moonlight dapples across the leaves. The sweet smell of cocoa beans, and two swings with vines around them.
"Treefrog! It's beautiful!" I gasped.
"Like you?" He smiled, and hopped on one of the swings.
I ran to one, and started swinging.
A small flower was on mine, and I saw a tiny firefly on it. It flew into my hands, and lit up my face. I giggled, and watched it fly away.
Treefrog smiled, and kept swinging.
We spent all night together, running in the jungle. Giggling. Climbing trees. Playing in the mist. Messing with flowers. Watching brightly colored butterflies sweep by.
He walked me to my hammock. Halfway there he stopped.
"Jaguar?" He had a shy smile on his face.
"Yea?" I asked, starting to worry.
"I REALLY LIKE YOU!" He blurted.
I smiled. "I like you too, Treefrog."
"Will you..Be mine?" He asked.
"Of course," I replied.
I hopped into my hammock, and slept.
"Goodnight, my Firefly." Treefrog cooed.
"Goodnight, Tree." I replied.