In too deep

Defiantly my favorite song.

Title: in too deep
Warnings: feelings man
Ship: dorbyn

Falling in love is hard. Emotions get all over the place, sometimes your happy, sometimes your sad. Sometimes you feel like your floating, happiness radiating off your body so you won't drown into the deep darkness they call the ocean. That special person filling you with so much joy you feel like you can't breathe, having so much to say but not enough time to say it. Wanting to show that person how badly you love them, but finding it hard to find the right words.

The moment Daniel saw Corbyn in his Nike shorts and tee shirt hanging low on his frail body, Daniel saw so much more than a fake blond haired, pail skinned boy. Daniel fell hard quickly. Every time the boy said his name, Daniels heart fluttered as if it were a butterfly learning how to spread its wings.

His feelings deepening for the boy just by looking at him from afar. Daniel so badly wanting to tell Corbyn how much he adored him. He wanted to show him atleast, the urge to hug him until his breathing became irregular.

All Daniel could do was sit there, watching the love of his life pull him under. As if Corbyn had a special potion, Daniel taking a sip from the small bottle, his life going smooth from there on like a wave crashing onto the sand.

Daniel was deeply in love  with Corbyn. Daniel wanting so badly to stay above the crystal clear water he seemed to be floating above. But as soon as Daniels feelings for the blond made surface, Daniel disappear under the water, Corbyn leading the way and Daniel chasing after.

Not used to this feeling of pure bliss, Daniel tried floating to the top, wanting so badly to take in a big breathe of air. But once Corbyn walked closer to him, a breathe he was holding in was let go. All his worries going away, being replaced with the feeling of love and adoration.

Corbyn became all the reasons for Daniels smiles and laughs. Daniel sinking farther down each time Corbyn made him smile. Neither boys wanting to come back up for air, the boys stayed down in the deep blue water. Their presence giving their lungs all the air they needed.

The two were inlove.

The moment Corbyn leaned in and kissed Daniel it felt like Daniel had just taken that big gasp of air, finally reaching the surface of the water. Happiness was all they could feel.

~____~

Go back and think of the best moment in your life. How happy that memory made you feel going back to it; maybe a smile rising to your cheeks, or a laugh escaping your mouth. Go back and think of how that made you feel.  Sometimes when we are over joyed with happiness we feel as if we need to tell everyone. All the people of the world needs to know how happy you are. Everyone needs to know how much that memory made you feel, and they should.

Moments like that can make you feel as if your whole world just got better. It can make you feel as if you were on top of the world and no one can bring you down. Or maybe it felt as if you were drowning but didn't want to be saved, you wanted to stay in that moment, forever. Maybe you loved the feeling knowing what you were doing was wrong; but you needed more of it, so you stayed there. You stayed there until you new the time was right, and you came back up for air.

Go back to the time you liked someone, you liked them so much. You had fallen hard for this one person to the point where even a small glance from them makes your day. You take nothing for granted when it comes to them. When you talk to that one person you feel as if everything is alright, and it's going to stay that way. You feel so extremely happy that maybe you embarrass yourself because your so nervous. Or you stutter because you have the urge to let your feelings out but you stop them, afraid for the reaction of rejection. But maybe it doesn't end in that way, and you finally get your prized possession. And when you get that special someone, a wash of relief comes over you knowing that they are yours; you finally have the one you have been looking for, waiting for.

Memories can be good and bad. Sad and happy. Embarrassing and funny. But what makes them special is the people in them, the place it was taken, what you were doing and even the time of day. Memories are the key to life, and they keep you sane. If your having a bad day you think of the good ones, or the ones that make you laugh.

Memories are stories that are made to share. Memories all have something special in them, like a person who means a lot to you, or a place that makes you feel happy, or even an action you did that shapes who you are as a person.

But I find the more special ones to be right upfront in my mind. If I hear a name of someone a memory comes up, it could be a face or a smile, maybe even their voice or a funny sentence they said. Everyone has something they think of when they hear a name of someone. There are the people that just come up as a face or a voice, and the people that come up as a period in your life where everything was good, everything was alright.

Those people are the ones who mean a lot to you. Those are the people that shape who you are as a person. Those people, are the most important ones, so never loose grip of them. Never let them go.

Now Daniel and Corbyn never lost grip of each other. Once they shared their first memory with each other, they were attached by the hip. Even after they got married and had kids, they never left ones side. Even after one went through stage three cancer, they were there for each other. Even after they both turned gray and old, soon passing peacefully holding hands in their comforting home of 68 years. Even after being placed underground, they later next to each other while dark soil swallowed their corpses in the blackness of the ground.

Their relationship was symphony. It was everything you could ever wish for, and more. Corbyns bleach blond hair mixing with Daniels blue eyes with many shades of blue mixed so well together. Their relationship felt as if they were underwater. Have you ever been underwater and felt like you never wanted to come back up, finding peace in the clear substance. Well if you have, that's what they felt, all the time. They never wanted to leave each others side, not wanting to come back up for another breathe of air. Each other's company being all they needed for them to stay underwater.

Well you can say they were deep in love. They were in too deep to have enough time to rise to the surface for another breathe of fresh air. Being pulled under, deeper and deeper as much as they had fallen for one another.

They were once scared of the ocean, not knowing how to swim. But as soon as their eyes met it felt as if they could swim, and it felt so good. Only listening to their hearts they jumped into the water together only to go deeper and deeper, until they finally touched the bottom, their souls rising from the water and into the sky, up into the clouds and far beyond earth. Out of the galaxy and into space that was filled with nothing but stars. Taking their first breathe of air, feeling nothing but joy as they floated off, hand in hand, proud of the life they lived before them; ready to make a new one.

I'm emo now bye.

Also I didn't like this at all I wanted it to be completely different ugh I suck at writing.

How was it??

                                     W/C: 1420
                                              ♥️

~gabby♥️