Sexting

hey yall im back and i am going insane if you are wondering and idk why you would be but my feelings are all over the place helppp

THIS WILL BE SHORT

Title: sexting

Warnings: None

Ship: jorbyn

Jack was sitting in the living room with his best friend Zach as they watched "The Princess Diaries" and soon got bored. Hey, it wasn't his idea to watch some girly ass princess movie. Zachs the bottom in all his relationships so this wasn't a surprise for Jack, so he just goes with it. I mean, jack and zach dated before, but they came to realize that they never really felt any feelings for each other. They only had one thing in common, they were both horny. All. The. Time.

The two boys stayed friends though, and when they one got horny the other would help him out. It was kind of a weird relationship but they were both fine with it, unless the other was dating someone. But jack felt bad because most of the time jack was the only horny one so he had to make zach get all beat up to cure jack's needs and jack didn't like that.

So that's why jack got Match.com. A great site if he does say so himself. He would just log on and find some random male submissive and sext with them. Those boy submissives are something else jack would say. Jack always tried to make zach download the app but he always refused because he never trusted apps like that one.

Anyway back to the story. JAck was horny, and he didn't want to pull zach out from under the blankets and pillows just to help him out with his little, or shall I say big problem. So jack just removed his arm from zach's waist and said he would be right back.

Jack walked into his bedroom and laid down on his bed and quickly opened the app. He looked up teen males and immediately picked six of them and typing to all of them a small "Hey" and played the waiting game. One answered.

Corbyn's perspective

I felt a buzz from my phone and then a ring following it. I quickly paused my game of minecraft and exited out, looking to see what the notification was from. I saw that it was from Match so I pressed the app real quick, wondering who texted me.

His name is Jack. "That's cute." I thought to myself as I answered with a "hi." He answered fast and I laughed at his words.

Jack: Im horny

You: and what do you want me to do about it?

Jack: Can we sext??

Corbyn laughed to himself as he came up with a plan and then smirked as he replied.

You: Sure.

Jack: Ok you want to go first or me?

You: I'll go

Jack: okay

Jack quickly pulled down his pants and started rubbing his dick with his let hand as his right hed onto the phone. (I hate this fuckk)

You: Takes off my crocs

well that was sure something people give me ideas I can actually do and by that I mean NO smut cuz your girl can't that the for shit.

Bye Bye now

~Gabby