Screams

SURPRISE BITCH🛴

Title: screams
Warnings: spooky I guess
Ship: zorbyn

Corbyns perspective

I did everything I could to make the screaming stop. I yelled, prayed, smacked and even told to police. No one believed me though, it was no use.

The screaming has been going on for 3 months, ever since the accident. Every night I went to bed to the sound of Zach screaming, he just wouldn't stop.

In the mornings I wake up to it, after I brush my teeth and get ready if he doesn't stop that's when I yell. And when he doesn't stop after that I hit and throw things around. I mean, it does get annoying when someone's screaming all the time.

I ask him all the time to stop the screaming, it used to scare me but it doesn't anymore, I'm used to it.

Whenever people come over I always ask if they hear it, they think I'm insane so they leave right after. It's so aggregating when your own boyfriend makes you think like a crazy person, leaving you alone with him even if you don't want to be.

The police want me to go to a mentor facility, but I always refuse. I know that one day Zach will listen to me, and today will be that day.

Zach had been screaming more often lately, I tell him to stop but it just never works. So, I decided to try something different.

If Zach won't listen to me here, he might listen to me somewhere else.

~_____~

I grab my keys and my phone and head out to the garage, unlocking my car and climbing in. The stain is still there no matter how many times I wash it.

I play some tunes on my way there, more like Zach's playlist on my phone. I was really going hard for this one, my heads been hurting more because of his screaming.

I pull into the parking lot and exit, locking my car as I make my way through the many people.

I finally get to him and immediately start talking.

"Ok Zach you really need to stop this screaming, it's hurting my head and getting really annoying. I know your still upset with me about it but I just could have anyone find out. I'm sorry love but that's the truth. So please stop your screaming and I would appreciate it very much."

I finish my speech and the person next to me is staring at me with wide eyes. "What? The screaming was getting to out of control I had to tell him to stop!"

The person quickly ran away and back to their car. I laughed to myself. "Ha, it's almost the exact same face you made when I killed you."

I sighed contently, "ah good times, good times"

I smiled and stepped back taking a good view of Zach's black and white grave, his picture being next to his name.

"Once again Zach, enough with the screaming please. I have another man coming in and I can't have him hear you and run away before I kill him too."

I smiled at the grave and walked away, smiling and nodding at the gardener as he waves at me.

I wonder if people realize they walk by a murder, every. Single. Day.

HEY BITCHES IM BACK TF! DID YALL MISS ME BECAUSE I KNOW I DID.

I have so much to catch up on it's not even funny.

Also how do you get rid of this font I fuckin hate it like what?

This sucked but I have two that I really love in the making♥️

~gabby♥️