Part 2:Dorm Partner Disaster

-Angelica-

I got of my dad's car and me an peg eliza and I waited outside for the boys to come, out of no where I fell and arm wrap around me then I turn around and see John, Alex did the same along with laf me and my sister hugged them also burr and hec and made are way inside we all got asides a dorm key with a number written mine was 32 the 3rd floor with laf,peg and Elias were in the 1st floor burr John Alex and herc were on the 2nd so we all headed there me and laf stars together till he found his dorm then said he would see me later I nodded and walked to mine about like 2 dorms away from his it assent far.I open the dorm to my room and just looked to the handsome tall curly hair man sitting in the couch reading something he realised the door opens so he turns his head around to look at me and I count bealive my eyes!

-Thomas-
I heard my dorm room door open and looked who it was..it was.."ANGELICA!!" she looked as surprised as me and she headed right into her room to I'm pack her things I leave her some pravasi since me and angelica Schuler were so... nice to each other but on the look on her face I could tell she's change so much since the last time I saw her, at the same time I also notice a very disgusted look on her face I could tell she was like " this well be the worst yr of my life" but if she only knew how much I've changed..

-Angelica-
I was so disgusted that Jefferson out ALL they people in the university it had to be him as my dorm partners I ent to my room to start in packing and leave the dorm to get to the cafe since that was one near by but as suddenly I hear a knock on the door..i went out of my room and open the door it was the hole gang with that dorm partners I let them all come in and sir on the living room but then ELIZA just had to say "OMG ANGI HE'S YOUR DORM PARTNER!! " they all looked at me and I said "..yes.." Thomas joined in and said " I am sorry for what I did to u guys in middle school but if I told u that I've changed than..would u guys give me a second chance?"  We all looked at each other confused and as as I was pretty much like a big mom to the group but not like ant other mother I was that bich who would lunch anyone if they hurt one of my friends or burn them and leave with a jaw  open, so I simply smiled at Thomas and said sure the. Laf said as the dad of the gang who would usually just go into some kind of fight with anyone if they bother any of us and said if Anai approves then I do to!"