Part 3: Fun night

Eliza:
We all agreed since angi was pretty much the bich mom of the group along with laf as the father they were both pretty much tall well a ngi is the mom cause of her brain and beutiy and laf his height and other..thing

-thomas:
Thank you and thank you angelica"
"Call me angi or angelica" Angie said giving him a smirk which laf notice and then whispers to me about how much he shipped it
" okay u to love bird nock it off let's each a movie cause to.." I was cut off when Alex gave me a smirk which I turned light red and angi started to worry, " someone give her fresh air I well be putting on her fav movie" everyone actually like the me fav movie so we all were pretty happy angi sat at the couch with Thomas laf and lex a sat in the carpet below Alex, peg and herc along burr and John, at the end we don't know how but we all just fell asleep in angi and Thomas. And I was the one ending up to the the tv of and luckily tomorrow we don't start classes  it then I looked up Thomas and angi we sleeping would hugging I found cute then took a pic and senses or to just jag so in the morning he would we it and explore.

-next morning -

Angelica:

I woke up first than anyone well not so much cause after I woke up Thomas was our reach up and in the kitchen were he made everyone breakfast and it smelled so good and I don't know how but I suddenly found myself eating with everyone at the counter some had to eat on the couch I notice laf just starting at me and Thomas would eating then I asked : are u okay papa bich?" He smilled " are YOU okay miss J" I don't know what he meant but eliza along with Thomas and he kinda chuckles saing" J as for Jefferson's" and Eliza showed me o a pic she took last night of me and Thomas just hugging each other that would sleeping, all I had remember was that I fell sleep on his shoulder, I blushed so hard.
Alex:

"Wow that is one rare picture of angi she has never done that with anyone !"I notice angi blushing so hard again and Thomas to ELIZA and laf teased them along with herc and John and surprisenly burr until angelica was all like so red that everyone laugh at her cause she kinda looked like a apple and so sis Thomas and then it was that turn for a come  back, Thomas and angi got close to each other that noses where touching and they looked eye to eye we were all so surprised but we where so ready to see them kiss until tell pull away and laughing saying " you really thing we were gonna kiss!" Angi said " lol u all looked already for that" said Thomas. Angi notice how much fun he seemed and she said" wake you be really changed thomas..maybe we can.." she's was cut off by laf " OMG u sure u want to do that now!" She said " defenetly, Thomas I am about to give you two nicknames for you to fully be apart of our gang are you ready?" He said it a big smiled " I was born ready angel!" For some reasons she said this randomly and then directed herself " when you said Angel that way it sound so sexy.....I MEAN IT SOUNDS SUPPER COOL" she  blusheed so hard we can all she the red in the face and then continued " okay thoma first nickname Tommy second nickname Jeff" she said and added " now which one to you like besg!!!