Part 4:Old friends

Eliza:
I assent to sure about letting Thomas become a new member of our gang but after we all hanged out at the cafe we realised he really did changed, "so thomas I was wonder ring since it's been so long and my birthday is coming up if you'd like to join all of us "I said "sure I'll be that!"

Angelica:
I wassent pain attention to what the others where talking about I was just looking around the cafe since I thought i saw someone..maybe it was nothing
Peggy:
I looked over tho angi I could tell she was thinking very deep would looking around the cafe so I whispered to laf "hey laf I think we all need to talk about something that drag angi in, she looks really.." I was cut off " I know just whisper it around and see if we get her attention" so I did as he said.

Eliza:
Peggy whisper to me about angi so appeased it around to Tommy and herc along with John and burr, angi looked to all of us since it was to quit and asked "is something wrong?" She said "no not really, how bout you angi?" Tommy asked "you l.." I was cut off by looking behind angi and notice it was .. "RENOLDS!!!" I shouted but but my hand on my mouth but it was to late, angi hated the guys she turned around noticing him shouting at burrs girlfriend,theo..

Angelica:
I turned around to see none other than that renolds hand on Theo against her will, Theo was the girlfriend of burr, burr turned his he'd to see renold hand on Theo he was Angie and walked to them I was waching them u too renold raise a fist up at burr and I ran over and before I knew it I was having renolds hand very tight and put it down with force and his other hand try to punch me and laf and the others came over punching him renold ran away I asked Theo if she was okay and she said he tried to kiss her a couple times she ran to the cafe to find us and burr so they could help but he had graves her by the hand tight not letting her go "what and asshole he is " I said they all agreed and we all wolked back to our dorm since it was getting kinda late we waved bye and Tommy and I headed our way but he was stoped by his best friend Madison who I knew and harmed seen it a long time "hey mad!" I said smiling very happy to see a old friend of the gang here and hugged him and slowed Tommy to catch up so I walked to my down and went in I was sitting on the couch watching a movie before going to sleep and heard a knock on the door, I was confused since Tommy had his own key I desided to open the door just to find a drunk John church I was curios on seeing he's face and tried closing the door on him but out of nowhere he came in holding me tight by the waist trying to force a kiss, I tried to pull away and earn balance to punch him but I doubt I was against the wall, and every time I tried braking free he would smack me against the wall I tried calling for help but he snaked me so hard on the wall I fainted..it all became a blurr after that..

Thomas:
I walked to my dorm after saying bye to mad and saw the door open when I came in I was shocked and saw angi fainted and church taking advantage of it I acted quickly punching him and taking him out of the room and place angi on the couch I went into the group chat and texted everyone that I needed them to come to my place fast angi had fainted after church had came in the dorm,the firs to arrive were Eliza, peg, alex and had eliza told me the others were on the way here, would we for a moment we all stared at angi wondering what had happened that made her faint her sister's were on a very deep thought from what I could feel and Alex laf and I where just starting at her very worried.