Epilogue

NEWS MUMBAI
15/02/2018

OBEROIS ACCUSED OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER

In a shocking turn of events, India's biggest business family, the famed Oberois have been accused of first degree murder.
As of last Saturday, Ms Bhavya Kapoor, ACP (Mumbai) along with the Commissioner Mr Ajeet Rane, filed a case against businessmen Mr Tej Singh Oberoi, Mr Shakti Singh Oberoi and their wives, Mrs Jhanvi Singh Oberoi and Mrs Pinky Singh Oberoi respectively, for the murders of Mr Sanjay Kapoor and Mrs Shivani Kapoor.
Mr and Mrs Kapoor were famed entrepreneurs, who had risen to fame after a breakthrough in the machine industry almost thirty years ago. Unfortunately, they were believed to be missing after a fire broke out in their business partner's factory, the infamous fire of Kalyaani Mills, which had resulted in the death of twenty three factory workers. The fire, which was believed to be an accident, is said to be deliberately put by the Oberois to gain insurance money, an amount of twenty five crores fifty seven lakhs.
It's been hence proved, after an impromptu confession, that the four members of the Oberoi family had shot Mr and Mrs Kapoor to death in Kalyaani Mills on the night of the fire, after threatening them to hand over their business to them, which was worth a whopping fifty crores at the time.
According to an eyewitness, the four had killed the couple in cold blood and lit the building on fire, well aware of the presence of the factory workers in the building.
There have been no efforts to save them from their sons, Mr Shivaay Singh Oberoi, Mr Omkara Singh Oberoi and Mr Rudra Singh Oberoi.
According to Mr Shivaay Singh Oberoi, "his elders deserve to be punished for the sin they have committed."
The case will be taken to The Supreme Court tomorrow.

NEWS MUMBAI
17/02/2018

OBEROIS JAILED

The most awaited sentence has been announced.
Businessmen Mr Tej Singh Oberoi, Mr Shakti Singh Oberoi and their wives, Mrs Jhanvi Singh Oberoi and Mrs Pinky Singh Oberoi respectively, have been given life imprisonment after they confessed to the killing of their ex-business partners Mr Sanjay Kapoor and Mrs Shivani Kapoor at Kalyaani Mills nineteen years ago.
The Kapoor daughters, Mrs Annika Kapoor Chauhan, Ms Bhavya Kapoor and Ms Gauri Kapoor have said of the imprisonment sentence as the "perfect punishment rather than a death sentence as they will have to live every day, cursing their lives and actions. They have given us a lot of pain but it's their turn now to experience loneliness now."
As you know, Ms Annika was the wife of Mr Shivaay, Ms Gauri was the wife of Mr Omkara and Ms Bhavya was Mr Rudra's fiance, but it is revealed to be an undercover mission which they started almost seven years ago with the help of Commissioner Mr Ajeet Rane, who has dedicated seven years of his life to this case and finding proofs.

The Oberoi marriages were not legal.

NEWS MUMBAI
20/02/2018

THE KAPOOR DAUGHTERS

As the four Oberois were jailed today for second degree murders, we share with you the hidden details of the three Kapoor sisters who helped in getting their parent's murderers get punished after almost twenty years.
The three sisters lived in an orphanage in Mumbai for a few weeks after their parents died before being adopted by their family priest.
The eldest daughter, Mrs Annika Kapoor Chauhan is an entrepreneur in London, where her husband, businessman Mr Aditya Chauhan resides. Mr Chauhan met his wife while they were studying together in Australia on a scholarship. They got married in a private ceremony five years ago in Australia, where they have a Mansion.
Ms Bhavya, who is the Assistant Commissioner of Police, with Mumbai joined the forces five years ago. She is currently engaged to DIG Mr Manav Tendulkar.
Ms Gauri is a designer, who is planning a designer clothes start-up, with her fiancé Mr Arjun Singh, who's the CEO of an MNC.