07

The laundry was dropped off at the dorm early in the morning. Jisung woke up just as early, trying to get a shower before Jaemin and Jeno went.

Jisung walked out of the dorm room, tip-toeing as not to wake the others, not noticing the lack of Chenle in his bed.

Jisung walked round the corner, looking back and exhaling, relieved to have not woken the others up,

before running slap bang into something.

Not something but someone.

"Er-"

" Oh hey mochisung!"

Jisung looked up at the person he had run into.

Chenle.

He had obviously taken a shower, as he was sporting only a towel.

Jisung's cheeks burned as he looked up, his eyes quickly catching on Chenile's milky collar bones.

Jisung was screwed.

Properly screwed.

" Uh- hi c-c-chenle"

" Are you ok mochisung?" Chenle asked with a worried tone of voice.

"You seem to look very warm..."

Chenle reached out to smooth Jisung's hair away, exposing his forehead, so Chenle could place his hand against Jisung's forehead, testing for sickness.

" Mochisung do you have a fever? You're so red!"

" Erm."

Jisung pulled Chenille's hands away from his head and put them back by Chenle's sides.

" Erm i'll be going now."

" Mochisung wai-" 

With that, Jisung sped round the corner, running to the shower.

" Hmm. That's funny." Chenle muttered to himself, shaking his head slightly as he headed back to his room.

" Chenle muttered to himself, shaking his head slightly as he headed back to his room