Parties are not for Wimps

Sam pulled into the driveway fifteen minutes after Dean fell asleep in his car seat, binky hanging out of his mouth, drool on his jacket, he made an adorable picture in the rear-view mirror. It started snowing when Sam got Dean out of the car and carried him into the house, Dean shuddered in Sam's arms from the cold.

Unbeknownst to Sam, Chad had invite all their friends and family over for a surprise party/Welcome home for Dean. So when Sam turned on the light in the main hallway leading to the kitchen, Everyone yelled, "SURPRISE!" scaring the crap out of Dean making him start to scream and cry.

"Oh baby, Its okay..." said Daddy as he bounced dean on his hip. "Uncle Chad is going to die," sighing in frustration.

Daddy bounced him around for a few, while all of Daddy's friends and family kept coming over and poking at the boy. Dean put his face into Daddy's neck every time his Grama Ellen tried to sneak a peak at him.

Daddy took him into the nursery to change him (and to give him a breather from all the strangers); only Grama followed.

"Oh, you're such a cutie! Yes you are!" cooed Grama.

"Mom..." Daddy sighed as he laid Dean down on the changing table to get him out of his wet diaper, taking off his jeans.

'Oh Great, now this lady will know I wear diapers, this is so embarrassing,' thought Dean as Daddy started taking it off and wiping him up.

"Sam you did a great job on this room." said Grama looking around the nursery.

"Thanks mom, I just hope Dean likes it," said Sam as he put a new diaper on him.

"Of course he likes it, don't you?" cooed Grama.

Dean looked at Sam behind his binky as if to say, 'Seriously'

"Okay Dean, lets go get you some lunch, you got to be hungry, breakfast was like 3 hours ago," as he picked him up and carried him to the kitchen and sat him down in his booster seat.

"Pb&J okay bud?" asked Daddy.

Dean nodded.

"Sam you cant feed him sandwiches!" said Grama.

"Mom, he's 2, he eats sandwiches and any other finger foods," said Daddy confused by his mom's reaction while making the food.

"Oh.... CHAD MICHAEL MURRAY!!!" yelled Grama.

"How old did Chad say he was?" asked Daddy rolling his eyes as he handed Dean half of the sandwich.

"He said he was an infant. A toddler is very different from an infant," said Grama.

Dean giggled as he bit into peanut butter and raspberry jelly goodness.

"Daddy, juice pease," whispered Dean pulling on Daddy's shirt with sticky jelly fingers.

"Apple or grape, Dean?" asked Daddy smoothing dean's hair back on his head.

"A'ppl. pease," replied Dean softly

Daddy handed him a sippy cup with race cars on it as Chad came into the room.

"What's up? Dean you enjoying your party?" asked Uncle Chad.

Dean shrugged as he took the other half of his sandwich from Daddy, taking a big bite and getting Jelly all over his face.

"I'll deal with you later," grumbled Daddy to Uncle Chad, making Dean giggle.

"Yea, I know you're mad cuz we said we would wait until Christmas, I couldn't... Your Mom..."

"Don't be blaming my mom!"