If I Do, I Die

Waking up slowly, I found my hands and feet bound together, and I was tied to a tree.

Crap. Who the hell are these people?

"What's a Lost Boy doing far away from Pan's Camp?" I heard a familiar female voice say.

"Pan probably sensed us on his island and sent a Lost Boy to scout the perimeter." This one sounded so pirate-like. It's gotta be Hook, I'm sure of it.

"Without any other allies?" another female voice said. 

Lifting my head up a bit, I realized I was at a camp. My mom and the others made it on the island safely.

"I don't know, probably alerted Pan and he could be on our trail now." Hook said.

"I'm not letting some teenager ruin my plans of saving my son." My mom said.

"Our son." Emma corrected. 

"Whatever."

"If we're going to use this kid, we better hide him." David said.

"Hook, don't you know any places?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Echo Caves," Hook sighed. "About a mile from here, we wouldn't have that much time."

Shifting my weight, I accidentally sat on a dead leaf. Ugh, stupid leaf. Making a crunching noise.

"About time you woke up, lad." Hook said.

Regina made her way towards me and pulled my hood off, damn it.

"Y/N?" They all gasped in confusion.

"Hey," I greeted. "How's life?"

"You're working for Pan?" Regina asked.

"No."

"Then where have you been?"

"At Pan's Camp."

Emma untied me and helped me stand up. "What were you doing at Pan's Camp?"

"I found her." I hear a thick British accent say from behind me.

Moving a step back, I hit Pan's chest. Wow, is that how short I am? Well, I haven't really checked in awhile and-FOCUS Y/N!

Peter grabbed my arm, and bent to my ear. 

"You're lucky I found you, Love." he whispered, his hot breath brushing against my neck.

"I didn't want to be found." I whispered back.

"Too bad, you're my Lost Girl now." he said, a little louder this time. 

His lower lip brushed against my ear as faced my mom and the others.

"Sorry Regina," he said. "Y/N is mine now, and Henry soon will be, too."

"Y/N?" My mom turned to me. "You said you didn't work for him."

"I don't!" I defended. "I swear!"

"Oh, so she hasn't told you yet?" Peter asked mockingly, his hand still wrapped around my right arm.

"Told us what?" Hook asked.

Emma looked at me. "Y/N, what're you not telling us?"

"Tell them, Love." Peter stressed.

"I....I.." stammering in front of them, Peter added more pressure by gripping both my arms now. "I can't leave Neverland. If I do, I die."

"That's it, Love," Peter murmured. "Wasn't so hard, was it?"

Green magic surrounded us both and the last thing I saw was my mom's face full of hurt, anger, sadness, and just too many emotions. What have I done?

Me and Peter reappeared back at camp.

"Shut-eye time, Love." Peter said.

I didn't move an inch. I was on the verge of crying. Talk about being stuck on a deadly realm. Yep, I'm real lucky here.

"Back to my tree house, Love." Peter commanded, his voice a bit firmer now.

I still didn't move. Which could be either the dumbest idea I've made, or the best idea ever. Either of the two works. You decide.

Hey guys, sorry for the short chapter and the late updates!I'm really really sorry for all the wait and stress, and other crap. It's just, school, arghhh. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed this short chapter and I promise I'll make the next one longer again.

Happy reading, Oncers!

-PiperRunner