part - 6

Ragini was sitting on the floor crying and complaining

Ragini : why god...why..why it is always me, who have to bear all pain?why everyone uses me like a toy, whenever they want they play with me, than throw away when they don't want me anymore...(sob) what sin i did in my last birth so you are punishing me like this...first you snatch my mother, then my first love who start loving my sister instead of me and became a reason of being my evil...i killed myself just for getting his love , broke all relations without thinking, but what i got in last only hate cheat betrayal nothing else...not only once he broke my heart my time , he use me physically just for property...chii..., insulted me infront of whole world , and now suddenly came from somewhere and shows his rights on me... ( she wipe her tears) but no..not any more, i agree i did a sin but i already got punishment for that, but now my punishment is over i will never become toy for anyone, no one have right to hurt me anymore, i am not that old silly girl, i am women, a mother, who can take care of herself and her daughter without anyones help...i am not coward i won't run, i will fight for myself for my daughter...nither i need him, nor i want him anymore....if he needs me, he wants me, than he have to bear all those pain which i went through...

She said in determined voice , wipes her tears and get up with new energy, her face have new spark , she look more mature and confidence

Laksh open the door of cowshed in frustration , his face still shows anger , eyes were red ready to kill anyone with just look , he throw all his things here and there and create mess everywhere but his anger is not ready to get calm , he look at his hand...

Laksh : how dare you to hurt ragini..
And punch on the wall and start continuesly punching and blabering...
Laksh : how dare you to hurt her ...how dare you....
till his hand start blooding...he fall down on his knees and start crying....

Laksh : i am sorry baccha...i am really sorry...my intentions were not wrong, i didn't wanted to hurt you, but as always i became the reason of your pain, but baccha what else i could do, i couldn't able to control my anger when you said that, i can't even think anyone with you, i can't baccha...it's hurts me, it feels like someone continuesly stabbing my heart , i feel like to die whenever i think you may be moved on , i am sorry baccha, now only i realise how would you feel when you saw me with swara and kavya... i am sorry baccha..please forgive me, give me one chance, i promise you will never regret your decision...

please forgive me, give me one chance, i promise you will never regret your decision