Second last part

Ratan was getting ready in his room, unaware of the raklak who were standing out from his room planning against to him...

Raksha : atleast now tell me, what is your plan...how will you are going to kidnapped him...?

She was more curious then anything

She was more curious then anything.. laksh look at her with a rised brow. today he is going to do a kidnapping..a real kidnapping, with whom? His own daughter..he shook his head in unbelief...

Laksh ( blabber) : normally fathers teach their daughter how to read, how to play or how to swim..and what are you doing laksh..? You are teaching your daughter how to kidnap..shame on you laksh...

Raksha look him in confusion

Raksha : what...? Did you said something..

Laksh took a deep breath and smile...

Laksh : well...as the old men said.. everything is fair in love and war..
Raksha (still confused ) : what..?

Laksh chuckle and shook his head...

Laksh : norhing baby..

Raksha : then tell me na...how will you going to kidnap him...
Laksh bring out one bottle from his pocket and took the juice glass from te servant's tray...and wink at her...

Laksh : i am the first father in this world who is going to follow his daughters steps...

Raksha giggle, he add sleeping pills in juice and mix that well..

Raksha : lets go inside...

Saying she tried to knock the door but laksh stopped her...

Laksh : wait..i am going inside but you should go back..

Raksha pout : no...i am not going anywhere..i will be with you only..i wanna to see how you are going to kidnap him..

After some arguments raksha got ready and leave from there..