part - 9

Laksh came out of the mansion and found ragini and sajjan singh sitting in garden disscussing something.one servent came with breakfast tray, laksh took tray from his hand and move toward them, ragini saw him with narrowed eyes, suddenly her eyes sparkled and smirk appear on her face, laksh keenly observe her change, she turned again and said,

Ragini : papa that day you gave me some photos of boys, i have select a boy from that...

She pick out one picture from her purse and give that to sajjan singh, he took the picture and smile satisfiedly...

Sajjan singh : good choice beta, he is Ratan Kapoor, london retuned, ceo of kapoor industries, he is best in all way...i will call him today only...hey what are you still doing here, place this tray on the table and clean the guestroom for guest...

He asked with smirk to laksh, who was still in shock by raginis stupid decision, come into reality, he place the tray, his hands tightened into fists andleft the place without saying anything,

ragini felt hurt seeing him but soon she remembered his betrayal which fade her feelings , it doesn't metter how much she tried but she had never came out from his betrayal...

Laksh was in guestroom walking here and there furiously...

Laksh : i can't let this happens, i will never allow her to marry someone else, how could she even think of marrying someone else when she loves me...

Voice : and why you are so sure that she still loves you, may be she had moved on...

Laksh turned back and found his own daughter smirking at him and enjoying his furious status while eating chocolate bar sitting on bed, laksh sniffed and sit beside her...

Laksh : how could you be so crual,you and i, we both know she loves me and only me...and instead of helping me you are enjoying my situation, what a bad daughter you are...

Laksh said with a pout...raksha turn toward him with a raised brow...

Raksha : really..? Am i bad daughter..what about you my beloved father...don't forget i haven't forgive you for ignoring me, if you need my help then first you have to gain my forgiveness, and you already knew how to..

Laksh eyes open in wide, in all these tension he had forget about raksha's anger..