Chapter 2

Harry had not yet learned how to shield his mind and so it was easy for Professor Snape to enter his mind, his round glasses did not protect his eyes nor his mind. He would afterwards regret going into the boys mind for everything he ever thought about the boy would be proved wrong. The life the boy lived would remind him how his own life went and all the pain he went through all alone, he could tell no one not even his own best friend.

Memories flashed before Harry's eyes before it stopped and his very first memory began.

##### Memory 1#####

Part 1:

A little boy with ebony black locks and emerald eyes laid in the cupboard under the stairs asleep, this was his room since he was a baby. You could see a fat boy running down the stairs and then he stops in the middle of the stairs to spring up and down a few times. Filth from the stairs fell onto the boy with green eyes and ebony hair, he couldn't see without his glasses so he was feeling around for his round glasses.

"Wake up, FREAK. We are going to the zoo today." Dudley Dursley screamed too his cousin Harry Potter, he wasn't very kind to his cousin nor did he really care for him because that is the way he was raised.

While Harry climbed out of the cupboard his cousin Dudley pushed him back into it and he hit his head hard with the door. There was a little blood leaking down his face, he just wiped it off, he wondered for a moment if he could get back into his safe haven where he was mostly left alone but he knew there was no such option for him.

"Make breakfast boy and don't burn anything!" Petunia Dursley screamed at her nephew, had the woman no other things to do then hate him?

"Yes, aunt Petunia," Harry said while he began making breakfast. All the while Petunia closed Dudley's eyes and showed him his birthday presents and Vernon Dursley whished His son a happy birthday.

"Where's my coffee, boy? Hurry up with the coffee, boy." Vernon asked Harry.

"How many presents are there?" Dudley demanded to know of his parents.

"We bought you many, why would you care how many there is?", Vernon asked his son or was it a whale. Harry shrugged his shoulders, he anyway didn't care either way.

With Vernon's words Dudley threw a tantrum because he didn't get the answer he wanted, while Petunia tried to calm down her son. Vernon just gave and told him he could count it and if it wasn't enough he would buy him some more.

When they were finished with their breakfast, Harry had cleaned all the dishes, Dudley had opened all of his presents, no longer throwing tantrums are caring how many he had now for they were going to go to the zoo.

Vernon Dursley had to take his nephew with them for his babysitter was sick, but he was far from happy about it and he didn't  show it in a nice way! He slammed the little green eyed boy into the car door, gave him a very evil smile and demanded that he behaved or he would get punished.

All Harry wanted to see was the snakes when they arrived at the zoo, but he would never tell them because then they would not let him see the snakes. Harry didn't know why but he was fascinated with snakes, the few he had seen was as he was doing the gardens or when he walked to school.

Luckily for him Dudley also wanted to see the snakes, but the one Dudley was interested in didn't want to move. Harry looked at the snake she or he was beautiful, he couldn't help to look at it. But then Dudley came back, to try too make the snake move.