The end

(A/N: I'm just going to wrap this story up).

Time skip a bit
It's my oldest daughters high school graduation. Not a lot of time has passed but enough for me to tell you that my ex husband got life in jail but he has the possibility of parole for good behavior but he will be states away no matter what.

Me and Natsu and the kids are at the graduation with Gray and Juvia who are engaged. Levy and Gajeel who are engaged as well. As well as Erza and Jellal who are now married.

Everyone is so happy and is crying tears of joy. We've been through a lot these last few years and I know I wouldn't be here without Natsu and the friends he's introduced me to. They all mean so much to me.

I watch as my daughter walks the stage and gets her diploma and everyone cheers. I'm holding baby soarin while Natsu is holding up his mini self and smiling brightly.

Life couldn't be better.

After graduation and the endless celebration we head home. We put the young ones to bed and head to the bedroom and sit on the bed. I start silently crying and Natsu notices.

"Baby what's wrong?" He asks visibly concerned

"I'm just remembering all the shit we've been through. I still can't believe it all happened. And I still can't believe I still have you through it all. You've stayed by my side despite the hardships and attempts to break us up." I sob and he holds me close.

"Hey, it's ok. We'll be together forever from now on." He says with a bright smile. That smile makes me melt every time. I just know he's right and everything will be ok.

"We'll be together forever from now on." He says again and hugs me tightly.

I believe it.

Together forever.

With Natsu.