Chapter 3: Meeting The Guardians

"I think we're here." Strange says as dad steers the ship to the planet. "I don't think this rig has a self-park function." He remarked, his left hand stuck in a contraption which steered the ship. He turns to Peter and said. "Get your hand inside this. Then, we got one big dodge, so we gotta move at the same time." Peter goes to the other contraption and sticks his right hand inside of it and the two begin to turn. "We might wanna turn, turn, turn." Dad ordered. "Turn!"

Then the three of us put our masks on while Strange place a protective spell around the ship as it crashes into ground, causing all of you to be tossed around.

After the ship landed, all of you groan and try to stand up. "You two all right?" Stephen asked me and dad.

"Yeah fine." Dad and I said, in unison, as he helps dad up to his feet.

"That was close." I said as dad comes over and helps me up. "I owe you one." Dad said to Strange as Peter comes down, hanging upside down from his web.

"Let me just say, if aliens wind up implanting eggs in my chest or something, and I eat one of you, I'm sorry." He said as he jumps down as dad points at him. "I don't want another single, pop-culture reference outta you for the rest of the trip. Understand?" He said and I chuckle at this. "I'm trying to say that, something is coming." Peter informed.

Sure enough we hear a loud thud and see three figures running inside. One was a masked man wearing a red leather jacket and he had some type of gun he was carrying. The other was a grey skinned man with markings around his body and the other was a woman with long dark hair and antennas coming out of her forehead.

"Thanos!" The masked man shouts and they start attacking all of us by firing their guns at us. All four of us move out of the way, get back up and into a fighting stance and start to attack back.

Dad comes at the masked man but the guys throws some kind've magnetic device on dad's chest, making him attach to the wall next to him. "Dad!" I shout as I form my arm into a cannon and fire at the man, who ducks and dodges and fires at me, knocking me back.

*3rd POV*

Peter, who fell on his back, looks up and sees Mantis looking at him with curiosity and he let's out a yelp. "Oh, my God! Please don't put your eggs in me!" He exclaims as he crawls away from her then shoots webs at her. Star-Lord comes and kicks Spider-Man away from her and he begins to fire at him. But thanks to his agility and the spider legs, Spider-Man was able to avoid his shots.

Spider-Man tries to jump out at Star-Lord but he throws a electric rope at Spider-Man and it wraps around his body, making him fall. 
Star-Lord hears a yell and he turns just as he was hit with a blast from your hand cannon. You fly towards him and the two of you begin a hand to hand combat. You kick at his leg but he punches your stomach and you double over and began to cough.

As Tony pulls himself off of the wall, Drax tries to attack Strange, who whispers to the Cloak. The Cloak jumps up and wrapped itself around Drax's head and pulls him down. "Die, Blanket of Death!" Drax exclaims at the Cloak as he pulls it off of him then tries to choke it.

Tony finally pulls himself off and flies over to Drax and aims his hand blaster at him as the Cloak flies back over to Strange while Star-Lord has you in a choke hold and aims his gun at Tony. "Everybody stay where you are, chill the F out..." Star-Lord said then he looks between Strange, Peter and Tony.

"(Y/N)!" Peter exclaims as Tony glares at Star-Lord with hate. "I'm gonna ask you this one time...Where is Gamora?" Star-Lord asked, angrily.

"Yeah, I'll do you one better. Who's Gamora?" Tony asked as his mask peels off of his face.