Sneak Peek To Avengers Endgame

(This version of Endgame is mostly gonna be in Tony's POV, since the reader here is dusted. So this will mostly be about Tony dealing with the loss of his daughter, eldest daughter to be exact. So here is a sneak peek for that.

SPOILER WARNING FOR AVENGERS ENDGAME!!!

IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE MOVIE, DON'T READ THIS UNTIL YOU'VE SEEN THE MOVIE! 

So this takes place after Steve, Scott and Natasha came to Tony about the Time Travel idea and Tony just brushes them off.)

*Tony's POV*

I just finished up the dishes when I accidentally sprayed myself with the hose on the sink and almost dropped the plate. I catch it, look around for a moment, then set the plate down on the rack and see that water was all over the shelf on top of the counter.

I sigh then pick up a towel and start to dry of the edges of the shelf. Then I pick up a framed picture, that was hiding behind some trinkets, and wipe off the water marks. I stop when I see it was a picture of me and Parker, which was a faked photo for his Aunt May to make her think he got an internship instead of what he was really doing. The kid had his certificate upside down and both of us were doing bunny ears on each other.

I frown at this then set the picture down and see another picture hiding behind the trinkets. I pick it up and see that it was a picture of me and (y/n), both of us were hugging each other and she had a big smile on her face while I was kissing the side of her head. I let out an exasperated sigh as I run my right hand over my face before placing it over my mouth, tears forming in my eyes.

God, I miss her.

I let them down.

I let him down

And....I let her down.

But this idea that Steve, Natasha and Scott gave me is just ludicrous! There is no way that time travel could work! I look back down at the picture and a memory flashes in my mind.

*Flashback*

I was heading to the garage to work on the suit when I see (y/n) sitting in the living room working on something. I walked alittle closer and saw that she was working on alittle robot. She tinkers with it then sets it on the glass table and flips a switch on its back and the little robot started to walk across the table.

"Did you make that?" I asked her as I get closer. Her little head looks up at me as she smiles and nods. "Just finished it." She replied then she and I watch her little creation walk across the table. This little 8 year old girl is incredibly smart! She reminds me of...me. I thought as I look at the little robot then I look down at her. "Hey, I'm working on a project down in the garage. Do you want to help me?" I asked her and she looks up at me and smiles. "Okay." She said and we stand up and we walk down the stairs to the garage.

Time had gone by and we were working like a team on this suit. It did take her a bit but she caught on pretty quickly. Again...just like me! I thought as she works on the arm of the suit. But I noticed that she kept looking up at me with intrigued but also confusion. "What's on your mind, squirt?" I asked her and her eyes go big for a moment then she asks. "What's that glowing thing on your chest?"

I look down at the device in my chest then said. "This is an arc reactor." 

"What does it do?" She asked me. "It is the one thing that's keeping me alive." I replied and she looks at me in slight confusion. "Um...I had a bomb explode near me and some of the shrapnel entered in my chest. A doctor saved my life and made a device similar to this, and it's to keep the leftover shrapnel out of my heart. So I made this which is basically a better version." I replied and her eyes widen in realization.