Chapter 4: I Don't Feel So Good

I sit there on a small rock formation just thinking over the plan. "Hey." I hear Peter say as I look up at him. "What's wrong?" He asked me, with concern. "I-I...I'm just scared." I confessed. "Scared?" Peter asked. "Yeah...I mean....this is huge, Pete. We've never dealt with anything like this. I-I'm just scared something is gonna go wrong." I replied and I began to tremble. Peter walks up to me, wraps his arms around and holds me close.

"It'll be okay. I promise." He said and I smirk at this. I look up at him and kiss him lightly on the lips. He kisses back and we enjoy this fleeting moment until we heard someone clear their throat.

We break the kiss and see that it was dad standing there, his eyebrow raised. "For future reference, I prefer to not ever see that again." He said. I roll my eyes then said, snarkily. "Then don't look."

Dad scoffs as I chuckle at this. "Anyway....I was letting you know that we need to hide and be ready. Thanos could pop up at any moment and we need the element of surprise." He said. We nod at this and Peter kisses my cheek before he runs off to a hiding spot. I look over at dad then give him a hug. He wraps his arms around me and kisses the top of my head. "I love you, dad." I said as I look up at him. He smiles and says. "I love you too, baby girl. And I want to say I'm proud of you." I smile and hug him once again before we pull back and fly up into the air, our helmets forming over our face.

*3rd POV*
Moments go by until a smoky looking portal appears and out comes Thanos. "Oh, yeah. You're much more of a Thanos." Strange said to the creature in a sarcastic tone. "I take it that Maw is dead?" Thanos asked. When Strange doesn't reply, Thanos shakes his head. "This day extracts a heavy toll. Still, he accomplished his mission." He said as he looks back up towards the Sorcerer.

"You may regret that. He brought you face-to-face with a Master of the Mystic Arts." Strange said. "Where do you think he brought you?" Thanos asked him. "Let me guess. Your home?" asked Strange. "It was. And it was beautiful." said Thanos and he uses the Reality Stone to change the surrounding from a dystopia to a planet full of paradise. "Titan was like most planets. Too many mouths, not enough to go around. And when we faced extinction, I offered a solution." Thanos explained.
"Genocide?" Strange said.
"At random. Dispassionate, fair. The rich and poor alike. And they called me a madman. And what I predicted, came to pass." Thanos replied as he turns the vision back to normal.

"Congratulations. You're a prophet." Strange said.
"I'm a survivor."
"Who wants to murder trillions."

"With all six Stones, I could simply snap my fingers. They would all cease to exist. I call that mercy." replied Thanos as he snaps his fingers on his right hand to demonstrate. "And then what?" Strange asked him, curiously, as he stands up.
"I finally rest. And watch the sun rise on a grateful universe. The hardest choices require the strongest wills." Thanos said.
Strange starts to makes some gestures with his hands, summoning up some shields, and said. "I think you'll find our will equal to yours."

"Our?" Thanos said, confused, until a giant rock formation slams down on top of him, pushed by you and Tony. The others all run out of their hiding spot as Tony said. "Piece of cake, Quill."
Star-Lord runs out and shouts. "Yeah, if your goal was to piss him off!" And the rock breaks apart to reveal a pissed off Titan as he used the Power Stone. He lets out a scream and switches to the Reality Stone to turn the broken rocks into what looked like bats. Well....that's not good. You thought as the bats chase after you and Tony, making you two to fly off to distract them.

Meanwhile, Spider-Man webs Thanos in the face, covering his eyes, then he swings by and kicks him in the face. Then Drax slides in on his side and slashes at the back of Thanos's legs with his blades. Thanos lets out a yelp and kicks Drax back. Strange summons up a magic sword and started to attack the Titan. But he graba the swords by the blades as he used his other hand to pull off the web and glares at the Sorcerer and kicks him.
Strange was pushed back but thanks to the Cloak he was able to stop himself from falling back. Thanos was about to charge at him but Star-Lord begins firing at his back.