Chapter 4

the next morning you woke up to an empty bed. you got up and decide to go and congratulate jj for winning the fight. you knock on his door before entering only to see he's not there , you think to yourself "first elliott and now jj were is everyone?"

*YOUR POV*
you find yourself walking around the huge house aimlessly searching for anyone , at last you spot them all sitting in the living room. as you hover in the doorway elliott spots you and suggests you come join them. you enter making a direct b line to elliott before you sit down next to him.everyone is shocked at what your wearing including elliott, you whisper in his ear : I hope you don't mind...but I borrowed your shirt. and with that being said you buried your head into Elliott's chest.

*ELLIOTTS POV*
I spot Y/N hesitating to come in so I gesture that she should come in and take a seat next to me. she gets the hint and heads directly towards me , I realised that she's wearing my shirt over her bra and underwear. I don't understand how she can be so confident? I could see the guys were eyeing her up and she didn't even seem to notice , it was like she only had eyes for me. she sat down next to me and buried her face into my chest as I locked my arm around her with my hand on her ass.

once everyone decided that it was time to go and get on with there day elliott and I were going to stay at home because it was raining. elliott and I got under the covers and fell asleep together whilst a movie played quietly in the background. my leg was wrapped around his and his head lay on my chest as I played with his hair until he woke up.

*ELLIOTS POV*
I woke up to Y/N playing with my hair and I immediately change her positions so she's on top of me. she laughs and begins to kiss me. I think to myself how I'm going to ask Y/N to be my girlfriend.
I decide to go and ask bazza and cray for some advice , but before heading off I whisper softly into her ear that I'll be back for more later and with that I was gone.
I went to bazza and crays room to ask them how I should approach her about the question.

*CONVO*

E-hey guys I really like Y/N and I want to ask her to be mine , any thoughts?
B- yh just go up to her and have an intense kiss before telling her how you feel.
C-no! are you mad bazz? you've got to take it slow and bring it up naturally letting her feel like she's got somewhat control over it.
E-thanks guys for nothing! he says laughing
C-what do you mean?
B-yh elliott?!
E-well you both gave me the complete opposite advice from one another.
B-well then we can't wait to see how you'll handle it!both him and cray begin to laugh and you just flip them off.