Chapter 6

as you come out of the shower you here someone calling your name. you quickly grabbed one of elliotts jumpers and threw on a pair of black nike pro shorts before answering. you new that voice from a mile away! it was joe weller standing there , arms wide open waiting for you to give him a proper hello. you reach in for a long hug before elliott comes bounding down stairs with a look of disapiontment on his face.

*YOUR POV*

I notice elliott lurking in the background whilst me and joe begin to pull apart , I look over in elliotts direction before introducing him to joe. they seemed to be getting along...well that was until joe took off his jumper to reveal his large muscular arms. you could see this wasn't going to end well so you decided to break the tension buy offering if anyone would like to help you set up the equipment for the after fight photo shoot ( hence the reason joes here) and surprisingly they both offered help as they eyed one another up. almost as if they were waiting for your approval or something? you let out a laugh to ensure them both that you weren't going to pick sides.

the reason your the one behind the camera is because you run your own event management team. meaning that you help creators by doing simple tasks for them , whether its organising events by getting your team to set up their stalls at conventions and taking photos for either publicity or any socials which is great because you usually get more clients by being tagged in their photos. this is actually how your familiar with the sidemen members because your usually the one behind most videos and photos making sure it all goes down smoothly.anyway enough with that it was time to begin the shoot!

elliott was pretty distant for most of the day , I guess he was just letting you and joe catch up? and he probably wanted to give you space as you were working. strangely joe doesn't know that you and elliott are together and jj doesnt seem to be helping as he keeps on hinting towards elliott that theres somethng going on between you and joe. at the back of your head you question yourself whether or not something is going on? but before you could analyse your thought , elliot came from behind and began kissing you down your neck.