A-Annie

Takes place towards the end of TLO.

Percy's POV

When Luke and Thalia first found little Annabeth, she would get scared sometimes, but Luke would hold her and say, "Annie, it's okay" he would tickle her and she would laugh and calm down, knowing that there was hope for their survival.

"You were like a brother to me, Luke," she said softly. "But I didn't love you."

He nodded as if he'd expected it. He winced in pain. "Annie, I'll be okay now. There's nothing wrong with me anymore. Goodbye Annie." And with that, he laid back on the ground and closed his eyes for the last time. From then on... Well, you know the rest of our story. When Annabeth and I fell into Tartarus, we were scared of losing our sanity but more importantly, each other.

One night after we had settled down, got married, and had two beautiful children, Zoë Bianca Jackson and Luke Charles Jackson with one on the way, Annabeth had a nightmare worse than any other before, but I expected it. It was the day that Luke had died, my birthday, our anniversary, and she was pregnant.

She woke up in a sweat with wide teary eyes that showed her terror. I pulled her close and she rested her head on my chest. "Annabeth, what was it?"

She shook her head and cried. She calmed down but wouldn't say anything. "I-it was... Luke. He kept asking for me to help him, but when I did... He just kept dying again and again, each time more agonizing." She finished and started to cry again.

"Annie. Look at me," she looked up with bloodshot eyes, "He's okay. We're okay. We have a family, and... I'm never letting you go. We helped Luke in the best way we could. There is nothing more to do, except honor his sacrifice, and never ever let his name fade. Okay?", I said gently resting my hand on her stomach. She nodded slightly, and I hugged her tight.

After that night, I knew my Annie was going to be okay.

I know... This was sad and short. I couldn't think of anything else. I don't own any characters except Zoë Bianca and Luke Charles, but not their namesakes Uncle Rick does. Thanks for reading! Bye!😜