H-Hamstrings are dumb

Percabeth is around 13 between their adventures. This took me so long, so... Yeah. Thanks for reading!📚 Psst...I don't own anything except the plot. This is no one's POV.

Percy, Grover, and Annabeth were hanging out that day, climbing the rock wall, training, and watching Grover play his pipes.

They eventually decided to race each other to the beach where they'd hang for a couple hours before dinner.

They started running off to the water. Obviously Annabeth was first then Grover and Percy was last.

"Ha! I won! You guys lost! Haha!", Annabeth cheered. Grover just laughed and Percy rolled his eyes.

"Sure, whatever. Sand makes people run slower. I even let you win," he pouted crossing his arms over his chest.

"Whatever you say Seaweed Brain," Annabeth said shaking her head, a small grin on her face.

"I demand a rematch!", Percy shouted placing his hands on his hips.

"Oh! I'll judge!", Grover added.

"Alrighty Seaweed Brain. You can try."

And so they raced again and again and after 15 races, Percy won because Annabeth tripped and pulled her hamstring.

Percy laughed as Annabeth tried to get up. Grover ran to her, but Annabeth pushed him off.

"Annabeth, you need to get to the infirmary," Percy said, holding back a laugh.

"I can take myself," Annabeth snapped and she struggled to get up.

"Here." Percy walked over to her, wrapping her arm around his shoulders and putting an arm around her waist.

Grover smiled as they staggered toward the infirmary.

They got there and laid Annabeth on a cot. "How you feeling Annabeth?", Percy asked, genuinely concerned for his best friend.

"Yeah, it still hurts a little. Hamstrings are dumb," she grumbled.

They just laughed and Percy held her hand, and didn't let go until the doctors said she could leave.

Hey! This was really cute I think! Anyways, leave a comment, and stay tuned for next time! ¡Adios!✌