B-Babies

Everyone loves... PERCABABIES! None of these characters are mine except a character I created using Uncle Rick's character names. Enjoy! (After Giant War. Percabeth is married.)

Percy's POV

"Annabeth, I'm home!", I called as I closed the door to our small apartment we called home.

"I-in the kitchen!", she called back. Did I hear a tone of anxiousness in her voice?

"Hey," I walked over and kissed her on the forehead, stealing a blue cookie from the counter behind her. "What's up?" I placed my arms on either side of her, placing my hands on the counter, so she had to look into my eyes.

"Well... We've been together for almost two years now, and... Uh... I'm pregnant."

"Really?!", I asked, happiness and shock spreading through me, like a wave on the beach. "That's... Wonderful!" She let out a sigh, a huge smile spreading on her face. "When are you due?"

She smiled brightly, "August 18th." I picked her up and hugged her. Another special thing on my birthday.

"Let's throw a party tomorrow, invite my mom and Paul, the Seven, Nico, Reyna, and Will if he wants to come, so we can tell them the best news I've heard, since Piper yelled, 'Sleep' and the war ended," I said rather fast. I hugged Annabeth again and went on with the rest of the day.

We slept soundly, with no nightmares which hasn't happened in a while. When we woke up, We began to prepare for the party.

We got mini blue and pink cupcakes, blue and pink streamers, blue and pink plastic cups, and... PIZZA! Everything was ready, but no one was arriving for another hour, so we relaxed for a bit. I sat on the couch with my back on the armrest, with Annabeth leaning on me, reading a book. I looked down at her after a while, my ADHD not focusing on the tv. She looked so beautiful, with her soft, curly blond hair, stormy, grey eyes, and I want blue cookies. Dam ADHD! She looked up at me and I quickly looked away embarrassed. She chuckled softly before putting her book down and curling up in my lap.

She was about to say something when, "We're here!" Ruined the moment. We got up and when we opened the door, the Seven, Nico, Will, and Reyna bustled in, grabbing snacks and sodas from the table. My mom and Paul came shortly after and we had a really good time.

About halfway through, Piper ran up to us, and pushed is into the guest bedroom, locking the door behind her. "What in Hades are you not telling us?", She demanded as Annabeth and I sat on the bed. "Don't think that I can't see what's going on. You're hiding something and I'm guessing it has something to do with...hmm...gee I don't know. Maybe...the fact that Annabeth's pregnant?!", she whisper yelled the last part.

We smiled and she squealed quietly, "Piper, that's why you guys are here. Were going to tell them now, before you burst from excitement. Okay?", Annabeth said calmly a small smile playing on her lips. We walked out into the living room and I said, "Hey! We've got an announcement! Annabeth's pregnant!" I put my arm around Annabeth's shoulders hugging her tightly to my chest.

Everybody was cheering, my mom was crying happy tears yelling, "I'm gonna be a grandmother!" And Leo yelled, "Percababies!"

Yup, this was gonna be fun.

Our beautiful baby girl was born August 18th. She was named Zoë Silena Jackson. She grew up to be a beautiful young lady that we treasured forever until the day when, hand in hand, we walked as ghosts into the Underworld, joining our friends in Elysium.

Hey! This was super duper extremely fun to write! Thanks for reading! Vote of you liked, comment your thoughts and advice, and follow if you like my work! Thanks a bunch! Peace!😜