D-Dam Jokes

Hello beautiful peoples! In this Percabeth is married and chillin with Grover and Thalia, everyone's in their twenties (10 years pass after Giant War). Enjoy!

"Anna. Beth. Jackson. Jackson. Beth. Anna. AnnabethJackson. Annabeth," Percy clearly wanted her attention, but Annabeth was trying to ignore him. "WISE GIRL!"

She snapped her head up from the book she was reading, "What in  Tartarus' armpit do you want?!", She yelled. She threw her arms up into the air in exasperation.

"Geez, no need to be harsh. I'm hungry."

"That was what was so important? You're always hungry, leave me alone," she retorted looking back down at her suddenly non-existent book. She looked up as Percy stood, holding her book, prepared to run around their apartment. "Percy... Give. Me. My. Book. NOW."

He shook his head. "Not until you make me food!" She was ready to lunge at him, when they heard the doorbell ring. Percy ran to the door like a little kid, even though he was 27.

She followed behind, peering over his shoulder to see who was there. He opened the door and Annabeth screamed happily, pushing Percy behind her. "Thalia!"

"Hey Annabeth," Thalia said returning her tight hug.

"Hey Annabeth, I'm here too ya know," Grover said waving his hand.

"Grover, I missed you too!" Annabeth hadn't seen their satyr friend since Percy and Annabeth's wedding 5 years ago. She actually missed him so much, she lightly pecked him on the cheek playfully, making him blush like crazy.

"Well... What brings you strangers to our humble home?", Percy said, sitting down at the table with the others. He grabbed Annabeth's hand, studying the way they fit together, to keep his ADHD in check.

"We just thought we'd pop in, say hello. I mean, we haven't seen you guys in a long time," Thalia explained.

"Well, whatever brings you guys here, we're very glad you came," Annabeth said, joining all of their hands. They smiled sadly, remembering the good ol' days of questing around the country, running errands for the gods, and trying to not get killed.

"Wise Girl, I'm hungry. You never gave me food," Percy complained getting up and holding his stomach dramatically.

"Seaweed Brain, Thalia and Grover are here, can't your pit of a stomach wait for a few minutes to eat?", she asked annoyed as she stood up and poked him in the chest. Thalia and Grover began laughing uncontrollably. "What?"

"That's absolutely adorable!", Thalia said.

"Yeah, you guys still call each other the nicknames you guys made when you were twelve!", Grover agreed smiling. The couple reddened and sat back down. "No, but I agree, I'm starving! I haven't had a tin can or enchilada in an hour!" Percy and Grover first bumped. The girls just rolled their eyes as they smiled at the boys still childish behavior.

After much arguing, they decided to go out and eat at a small restaurant a mile away from a dam, a major tourist attraction, where they would hang out after. They ate, paid and got in the car to head to the dam.

They got out and immediately Annabeth started blabbing on and on about architectural structures, beams, and who-knows-what else.

Eventually, they got to the top of the dam, and looked out over the rushing water. They all couldn't stand the silence between them, reminding them of their quest when they were 14 (I believe they we're 14. Correct me if that was incorrect) when Annabeth had been captured by the manticore, and Percy, Thalia, Grover, Zoë, and Bianca had visited Hoover Dam, and Percy met Rachel Dare.

Thalia spoke, "I'd like to get a," she snorted holding in laughter, "Dam drink." They all busted out laughing.

"Or-or some dam French fries!", Grover sputtered between laughs before he exploded in laughter again.

"Maybe use the dam restroom!", Percy added trying (and failing) to keep a straight face.

"Yeah. I could use a," she paused to hold in a laugh, "A dam book about this architecture! Or maybe a dam brochure to fill us in on this dam!", Annabeth's comment was the end of all comments. She topped it, as they all fell over laughing, people around them giving them strange looks.

None of them cared though, they were laughing like they used to when the only other thing they could do to get by was crack under the pressure of the world. Literally for some. (Sry, I had to.)

That night, as Thalia and Grover left the Jackson's apartment, Annabeth and Percy remembered a time when nothing could separate the group of friends.

That night they realized though, when Thalia was in California with the Hunters, Grover was in China spreading word about the Wild, and Percy and Annabeth were in Manhattan, no matter how many miles of land and sea separated them, their love for each other was forever.

Hooloo me readerz! Sry I'm a special demigod. Anywho, thanks for reading! I own absolutely nothing, except the plot! Luv y'all!😘