Mine...

DISCLAIMER-ART NOT MINE

Keith got called into ANOTHER meeting. He was getting pissed off cause he wanted to go back to Voltron and not be apart of some stupid ass blade. What he thought.

Thace noticed and picked up on Keith's senses and emotions,"Keith let's talk...in private" Keith made his way over to him and looked at him quizzically,"yeah?""I think it's time for you to move on...and go back to Voltron. I'm not saying you need to leave us permanently, but just be with your team." Keith stared at him in shock,"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" Keith was beyond excited, eyes twinkling, and a big idiotic smile on his face."alright alright get outta here...your joy is making me sick" Keith smiled and ran to a escape pod. He's coming back to his team! Voltron!
But wait...

Lance...
-
-
-
-
-
-
Lance sat in the lounge, zoned out. Shiro made sure he was close to Lance. Shiro got a call from Thace that Keith was coming back and Shiro was not gonna tell lance cause he wants to see the Paladins expression when Keith is there. The blue Paladin came back to reality,"Da-Shiro...why does everyone hate me?" Lance blurred out . Shit...I'm screwed...
"Lance?! Nobody hates you okay?" Shiro knew where this was going and he was so caught up in thinking about what lance had done the previous night he didn't realize that Lance was crying. Shiro pulled him to his chest and held him there until he calmed down. Lance had always put his trust in his hero, and now it's coming all true. He finally calmed down."you feeling better bud?""y-yeah" Spacedad held him,"I have a surprise"
"What?!"
And thank God, Keith walked in on perfect timing.
"K-Keith?? KEITH!" Lance raced into Keith but stopped when he heard shouting

"LANCE CAN YOU HEAR ME!?" Pidge yelled...then Lance realized...he zoned out daydreaming of really would happen.

(Hey loves! Should I do some POV's? Comment down below! And I'm sorry this is so short)