I'm here now

Keith's POV

I shifted into fast mode as soon as I got the call from Shiro. Lance never locked himself in his room. Come to think of it he was always and I mean ALWAYS smiling and cheering people up when their feeling like shit.
-
-
-
-
-
-
Timeskip to where Keith lands in the castle cause I'm too lazy to frikin write about all what he does in space😏😏

Shiro's POV

Pidge and I tried everything to get Lance out. He would scream at us saying,'FUCK OFF' we was about to give up, until we heard a voice and faint footsteps echoing through the castle.
"ALURRA? SHIRO? PIDGE? WHERE IS HE?" Keith ran more faster and rammed his head into my chest and looked at me while breathing heavily "I've got...this.."

No ones POV

Keith knocked on Lances door very softly but too soft but soft..."Lance open this door. Now"

"FUCK OFF IT'S JUST ANOTHER HALLUCINATION! YOUR NOT YOUR NONE OF THIS IS REAL...G-GO AWAY"

Keith was pissed and somehow he busted down Lance's door. Which only made Lance scream and tug at his hair.

He sprung into action picking up Lance and sitting on his bed holding him to his chest."I'm real...I promise"

The soothing words made Lance realize it wasn't one. Now these were just happy tears, hugging and sobbing into his shoulder like his life depended on it.

Hunk rushed in a few minutes later to see if they needed anything but found that Keith and Lance were asleep with lance cuddled up to Keith's bare chest and Keith holding him protectively.
-
-
-
-
-
The Next Morning~

Shiro and Allura was in the communication room, Hunk at the Lions hangars with Pidge helping the lions be more destructive. Coran just being the gorgeous cinnamon roll he is.

And finally that leaves us too Keith and Lance...

Keith was currently up and holding Lance in his lap reading a book. Lance on the other hand was sleeping because he met his sexy HUNK of meat well he finally got too anyway!

Keith laid his book on the nightstand and rubbed his hands through Lances hair and pampered him in kisses."mmm...Keith stop..." lance slurred.
"Aweeee my kitty gettin' mad?!~" Keith smirked. He knows Lance hates his pet name Keith calls him.
Shooting up immediately lance felt Keith grab his waist and pulled him closer. Lance smiled until he felt lips on his. Of course Lance kisses back.
Keith, waited for an entrance for his tongue and lance allowed him to do so.
Fighting with tongues was hard for Lance cause Keith is way more stronger than him. So of course Keith took dominance and won and pinned him on the bed.

"Your gonna hurt so bad after I'm done with you..."

Lance gulped knowing his ass is gonna hurt tomorrow for training.