Just a little light

Lance's POV

I stared at Pidge, tears streaming down my face, and literally about to have an anxiety attack...the team probably doesn't want me, after all I'm useless...yeah...
I raced to my room and changed the code so nobody could get in.

K.K.B.O.M

I heard footsteps getting closer to my door, pulling my knees up to my chest, I silently cried. They all think I'm weak and pathetic...living the life I had you would probably say the same. Shiro was yelling, Pidge, Hunk, Coran, and Allura. Wow, they probably noticed that I'm worthless and come to beat me for it. Not like I care, I'm used to this shit anyways.

Shiro's POV

I was yelling at Lance to open his door. Of course he changes the code...I stopped and heard muffled sobs from the other side,"Pidge"
"What?" We we're whispering so he couldn't hear us.
"Try and get his code"
"Already on it

NO POV-
Timeskip to when Shiro is comforting Lance

Shiro held the sobbing boy in his arms. He knew Lance could tell you he's 'fine' but is really lying to your face.
"Shhhh, Lance he's coming soon okay?"
"I s-seen him! He was here a-and I ran into his arms!" Lance tried to prove it was true but nope.
"Lance, it was a hallucination...I have those too."
"It felt so real t-though"
"I know but he will be here before you know it"
Lies, he's trying to get your hopes up dumbass!
Lance let out the most agonizing wail of man kind. Clawing his face, mumbling,'not true I will end this and prove you wrong'
Shiro quickly let go, and tried his best to keep his hands off his face. For Lance's size. He's pretty strong.

After 30 minuets of calm reassurances. Lance finally calmed down and had fallen limp in Shiro's arms. Besides Keith, Shiro knew lance had a bad background as well. But he tries not to bring it up. Laying Lance down and walking out, Shiro walked to the lounge and sat down. Letting sleep take his body.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Keith's POV
I am so...damn tired. Everyone gave me goodbye hugs and kisses. Weird ass people..I can't get my mind off Lance and what Shiro has been telling me, I'm worried about him.

Shiro has told me about his breakdowns at night, crying, and his panic attacks. What doesn't make any sense is at the Garrison he never had those. He was the hoot go lucky guy that everyone wanted be befriend. I was the emo in the damn corner but Lance changed that for me when Blue took us to her home 'the castle' I became more social and more confident with myself because of HIM.

I hate seeing Lance like this. I just hope I get there soon before things get worse.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
"KEITH LANCE LOCKED HIMSELF IN HIS ROOM. WE CAN'T GET HIM OUT, HURRY WE NEED YOU"~Shiro