BDAY SPECIAL

"H-hyung~" jungkook moaned softly, tilting his head back in pleasure. Your soft lips gently kissed jungkooks inner thighs as you stared up at him, your face held an innocent expression, making jungkook shudder more under your touch.

"What is it baby boy~?" You hummed reply, now massaging his thighs as you continued kissing them. He tugged you hair roughly, biting his bottom lip hard as you left hickeys all over his thighs. The sight of you doing this to him, while wearing that innocent face, turned him on. The way you would gently kiss his thighs, as if you were cherishing them made him feel special. His face was beet red and his breathing was rigged.

"Give m-me more~ pl-please~" jungkook begged as you smirked and pulled him onto your lap, his legs now straddling your waist. Undoing your tie, once you took it off and wrapped it around jungkook eyes. Your eyes now filled with hunger as you trailed your hands over his chest, feeling him shiver underneath your touch.

"Baby boy, what do you want me to do~?" You whispered into his ear as he clung onto your shirt, his hips grinding up against yours. Making you hold him in place, hearing him whimper quietly as he frowned.

"Hyung~! Tie me u-up~ I wanna b-be tied up~" jungkook whined out as he bounced on your lap, his hands tugging on your pants. You moan quietly, gulping deeply before grabbing jungkooks ass.

"A-anything you want baby~ just tell me" you breathed out, ripping off jungkook shirt, makung his gasp in surprise. Your hungry eyes trailed all over his muscualr chest, watching his nipples twitch slightly from the cold air. Quickly, you took off your belt and tightly tied his arms behind him.

"Hyung~ touch me~ f-fuck~ !" Jungkook let out a high pitched moan as he squirmed more under your touch. Your rough hands, pinched and pressed his nipples. Even when you barely breathed on them, it twitched, making you smirked and lean you head down.

"Kook, I'm gonna go all out~" you pulled him closer to you, wrapping your arms around his small waist. Your lips touched his left nipple, gently sucking and biting it, your eyes closed as you enjoyed the sounds leaving jungkook mouth. So lewd and so loud.

"Ahhh~ Daddy~ I-it feels so good~!" Jungkook arched his back, drool leaving his mouth as you played with his nipples. Your right hand was busy playing with his right nipple while your left hand was undoing his pants. Once you threw off his pants, you picked up jungkook bridal style, into your room.

"Wh-where are we going ?" Jungkook panicked slightly as you chuckled, kissing his lips before kicking open your shared room. You gently placed him on the bed and stared at the sight of him, tied up, his eyes covered, his chest exposed, his obvious boner, and his flushed face. His whole body screamed 'baby boy'.

"Daddy ?" Jungkook called out as you pushed him on the bed, his back hitting against the soft mattress. Deciding it would be a good idea, you leaned over his body, trailing your hands over his dick, watching him whimper under you. Oh god, this is definitely what you wanted to do to him on his birthday.

"Jungkook, tell me when to stop. Okay ? I'm not gonna hold back~" you softly said into his ear as you heard him gulp loudly. In a second, jungkook boxers were off and your pants, gone.

His breathed started to get louder as you began to pump his dick, his lewd sounds starting to get louder as you began kissing all over his chest. You groan loudly, feeling your dick twitch in your boxers.

"I-I'm gonna put it in-"

"Daddy~? I want- I want it r-raw~" jungkook moaned loudly as your breathing hitched, now you were hesitant. You didnt want to hurt him, but it was his birthday, and this is what he wished for. You bit your bottom lip, slowly slipping off your boxers as you now grabbed jungkooks legs, flipping him over. His head now pressed into the mattress, ass up in the air and only his knees supporting him.

"Dadd- AAHHH~!!" Jungkook screamed out in pleasure as you slammed into him, with no warning. Jungkook starts to tear up, it feels like his insides are tearing apart, but at the same time, it just feels so good.

"Y-you okay ?" You ask as jungkook fights back his tears, after a while you saw him nod his head, signalling for you to move. You let out a relived sign as you pulled out of him and thruated back into him, much harder this time. Jungkook arched his back, letting out high pitched moans everytime you would hit his prostate every damn time. Soon the pain quickly turned into pleasure as of now, jungkook was a moaning mess, although he wasnt as loud as he ususally is, since his head in buried into the mattress.

But You loved hearing his moans, it turned you on so badly and you wanted to hear more of it. After pulling out again, you quickly turned jungkook over, seeing his chest was covered in sweat and his nipples red from sensitivity, his mouth wide open.

"Fuck your so gorgeous" you whispered, spreading open his legs as you rammed into him, again and again. Only this time You didn't pull out. Catching you off guard, jungkook wraps hims legs around your hips tightly, flipping you over so you were in the bed.

"More~ I want m-more~!!" Jungkook began ridding you, his hair bounced as he continuously slammed down onto your dick, letting out louder moans as you grabbed his hips. Moving along with his hips, you lifted your hips, matching your thrusts with his movements. You fucking loved it when he was like this. His chest, glistenting with sweat made your mouth water. And his lips, jesus did they look so kissable and perfect.

"H-hey jungkook~" you gulped, feeling your stomach tighten. You flipped your positions again, now thristing into jungkooks hole at an animalistic speed. You untied the belt around his hands, and ripped off the blindfold.

"Yes dadDY~!!" Jungkook moaned out louder, falling his stomach tighten also, feeling his end coming near. You grabbed his neck, pulling him upwards, slamming you lips into his. Both of you out of breath yet you roughly and lustfully made out. You bit his bottom lip, not even waiting a moment for him to open his mouth as shived your tongue into it. You moaned loudly, loving how hot and wet it is, you pulled away quickly and smirked down at him.

"Happy birthday~!!"