MEET N GREET

Authors POV

"HYUNG WHAT THE FUCK-" Yoongi screeched, trying to escape from your arms. 'Imnotreadimnotreadimnotready-' Yoongi screamed in his mind as he blushed madly, feeling you knuckle his belt. 'shitshITSHIT-' Yoongi freezes when he felt his shirt rip off, the cold air hitting his smooth milky chest.

"Yoongs its time you get a new suit-" Y/n hummed, unbothered by Yoongi's failed attempts at getting away. The sight of yoongi's back and the feeling of how smooth and soft his skin was made it very hard for you to just not take him there right there now.

"I KNOW BUT WHY ARE YOU-" Yoongi continued squirming, still trying even though it wasn't helping. 'Why the fuck is it so cold-?' Yoongi squeezed his eyes shut, feeling your hands run against his shoulders.

"Shhh your being too loud kitten~" y/n whispered as he tried calming Yoongi down. 'jesus, he's so beautiful,' You thought as your eyes trailed over yoongi's body, admiring everything. 'Whatta twink' you chuckled lightly. Turning him around to face you, you caress his cheek, feeling how he instantly relaxed under your touch.

"I can undress myself-!" Yoongi whined hitting your chest, his eyes glaring into yours. You bit your bottom lip, holding back a chuckle as you smiled softly at him.

"I'm sorry kitten. I didn't know you were willing to do that~" y/n hummed, enjoying the once angry and flustered yoongi to a blushing mess. 'He's such a tease.' Yoongi grumbled curses under his breath.

"Its fine but don't you dare do it again." Yoongi threatened, trying to intimidate Y/n who was giggling quietly. 'He looks like one of those kids why try to look serious but only look cute~' Y/n thought as he ruffled Yoongis hair, still smiling softly at him and admiring his body.

"Alright now that your done whining, take off your shoes and pants. The tailor will be here in a minute." Y/n instructed as he glanced at his watch, Yoongi huffed and proceeded to undress. 'I need to go home soon,' Y/n thought as he was about to leave the fitting room.

"H-hyung wait-"

- meanwhile at the L/n mansion -

Mingyu's POV

"So your my daddy's helper ? Is it fun ?" I asked, excitement filled my voice as I stared up at the bunny man with curious eyes. I scooted closer to him, eager to hear what he has to say.

"A-ah yeah. I help your daddy in many ways and it is fun ! Your daddy is really nice and caring." Bunny man said as he smiled, his eyes creasing up as he ruffled my hair. I smiled proudly, crossing my arms as I huffed.

"Of course my Daddy is ! He's the best ! Better than mommy !"

Jungkooks POV

I widened my eyes at Mingyu, surprised that he mentioned Y/n's ex wife. 'So, even he knows about it...' I thought, my eyes soften at him, wondering how much he knows and if he even visits his mother.

"But thats okay ! Mommy is trying too ! I hope I get to see mommy soon." Mingyu grinned at me, I only nodded my head in response, 'i hope to see her too mingyu.'

- flash back -

"Hey did you hear ? Y/n's ex wife is back in Seoul ! Can you believe the nerve of that woman ? After all the damage she had done to Mr.L/n and the company." Some of the co-workers whispered to each other. My head whipped around to look at them, a shocked expression on my face as I stopped making my coffee.

"Yeah ! And I heard their having a meeting together next week ! Our poor boss, I hope he knows what he's doing. I wouldn't want the same thing happening twice." Another worker said, my heart sunk, 'What are they talking about ?' I thought, quickly going back to my coffee, but still eavesdropping on their conversation.

"Mr.L/n is smarter than that. He wouldn't go back to that woman after she had done all that ! And with John too ! That whole thing was a mess when it happened." They continued their gossiping, not noticing that I heard their conversation.

'Sh-should i ask Y/n about this ?' I thought, but quickly shaking off the idea. 'No I can't. It's none of my business... but who is Y/n's ex wife ?'

- flash back end -

Authors POV

"Hyung-AH~! H-he's going to be here s-soon-" Yoongi whispered, biting his bottom lip hard, trying not to be so loud or obvious to what they were doing. You, being the tease you are, only smirked evilly before capturing Yoongi's lips with yours, silencing his whines.

His soft lips against yours made you moan quietly, 'So soft, just like jungkook's~', Y/n thought as you continued softly kissing Yoongis lips, enjoying the muffled sounds coming out of his mouth.

"Mr.L/n he's he- oh shit sorry I'll come back later-"

Yoongi's POV

'Fuck it.' I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around Y/n's neck, pulling him in closer to deepen the kiss. Soon, our once gentle makeout turned so heated and lustful. Biting his bottom lip for entrance, I could feel Y/n smirk against my lips.

"Your so needy~" Y/n mumbled bewteen kisses as he pulled away, letting me catch my breath that I didnt even know I was holding. A loud moan left my lips as my buckled my knees together, my eyes shot open as I glared at Y/n, only to be met with a smirking Y/n who was enjoying the sight of me. Another moan left my lips, a louder one as I felt Y/n's hand rub my inner thigh, brushing against my clothed dick.

"Hmm whats wrong kitten~?"

"Your such a goddamn tease, hyung."

- A/n -

Alright kiddo's
Currently I'm working on more than 7 chapters from each story I've published. (Ive had so much free time its crazy lol)
Yes, even the one-shot book.

So !

Please look forward to more surprising updates and thank you so much for all your support !

I'm so happy you guys are enjoying this story !

- love, your author <3